Cullies Farm

smallclaas

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i thought that phrase was when the were picketing the cinema for a film , when ted shouts

down with that sort of thing & dougal then adds mind how you go

:D :D :D

still can't beat the eurovision episode MY LOVELY HORSE

WE'VE GOT TO LOOSE THE SAX SOLO

i thought that phrase was when the were picketing the cinema for a film , when ted shouts

down with that sort of thing & dougal then adds mind how you go

still can't beat the eurovision episode MY LOVELY HORSE

WE'VE GOT TO LOOSE THE SAX SOLO

Thats the one Marcus.  ;)

Dougal's father is a) a doctor, and B) the speaker of the Irish Parliament. He represents the Constituency that SmallClaas lives in.

(maybe I should've posted that in the little known facts thread!  ::) )

Edit: Here's a link to [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBRQA0_E3CA]the video of My Lovely Horse on YouTube.

I was present Spn the day he got his beaten from the voters at Monaghan General Hospital and that wasn't in the polls that was with poles :D :D :D I should'nt laugh but......

• 2 weeks later...

Well got back to it this week, started a Nissen style shed or Wagon roof where ever you hail from. This shed is based on one a friend of mine has on his farm. it's going to have a silage pit under the roof and a cubicle lean-to shed attached with slatted feeding passage. Have to say thanks to Graham and Martin for giving me the idea to build this one ;)

post-77-132638556542_thumb.jpg

post-77-132638556546_thumb.jpg

Feckin hell Garret!  :o :o :o :o :o

I want one!  ;D

No Problem I'm making one for Martin at the mo aswell there easi enough to do ;D

aw garret stop it mate, i am getting all of a quiver seeing that,

how easy were the curved sections to do mate? got a couple of small things i need to do ,but a little more curved

Sean there easi enough to get a curve in but only one small problem I had to go 50/50 on the curve, the ends should have a little more slope in them, but the timber just snapped with the bending, but I have a plan to fix the curve into the final roof. Wait and see ;)

post-77-132638556548_thumb.jpg

post-77-132638556553_thumb.jpg

WOW Garret now thats fantastic, you say its easy but how ??? ???

I'm being a smart ass Mark :D Sorry, I made up jig then it's just a matter of fitting in the pieces and gluing. took a few trys though as the first few attempts the wood just snapped in the curve. So it's not quite the right curve but I think I have solution.

Swet baby jesus and indeed, the orphans ... !!!!!

That is just a work of angular and curved art Garret, absoloutly outstanding. When will the website be up and running with all of your creations in one easy to find collection mate? Will you have half price sales on Easter Sunday, or maybe offer 0% finance or even buy now, pay next year?!!!

Swet baby jesus and indeed, the orphans ... !!!!!

That is just a work of angular and curved art Garret, absoloutly outstanding. When will the website be up and running with all of your creations in one easy to find collection mate? Will you have half price sales on Easter Sunday, or maybe offer 0% finance or even buy now, pay next year?!!!

Thank's Tris any wagon roof sheds over in New Zealand? As for the website, still waiting on broadband so I canclled the server space to save a few quid, but hope to have it up before this Spring. I'm working on a few different types of shed at the mo and will be selling a few soon.

Have you a rough idea on size Garret, width of bays, height etc??

It can be any height or width Jase it's a fairly felxible design.

Not many of them here mate, they are either single span on mono-pitch types mate. Alot of sheds that curbe all the way to the ground like the old war time nissen hut's, newer though. Manily foun on smallholdings.

No Problem I'm making one for Martin at the mo aswell there easi enough to do ;D

Sean there easi enough to get a curve in but only one small problem I had to go 50/50 on the curve, the ends should have a little more slope in them, but the timber just snapped with the bending, but I have a plan to fix the curve into the final roof. Wait and see ;)

so its just strips of timber? balsa or fine pine, just need to build a support for the new bits,although i have not got a clue how i am going to bend the plasti sheet over the curve lines the same way as the bend?

Archived