Cullies Farm

smallclaas

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
;) ;)that is looking very good garret i thought you was busy it looks the nuts mate ;D ;D just a thought mate if you steam that wood it will bend where you want it but you would have to leave in the jig to cool so you might need more than one jig but with steam it will go where you want :-\ :-\ but you are on it big style

;) ;)that is looking very good garret i thought you was busy it looks the nuts mate ;D ;D just a thought mate if you steam that wood it will bend where you want it but you would have to leave in the jig to cool so you might need more than one jig but with steam it will go where you want :-\ :-\ but you are on it big style

Thanks Graham, I was going to try a steep the wood in water over night, but the problem is the short ends there should be a steeper curve towards the end that joins to the top of the wall at the eve, but they just kept snapping off. You'd only notice the difference though if you put the model up in comparison to the real thing so I'll see how it clads out.

Have to say though the hardest part was making up the jig took a lot of measuring and cutting to get each section correct :'( lots of frustration :D

if it turns out like your other buildings it will be a cracker  ;D ;D i was going two do the same thing but with mdf and just cut out  ??? but would not look like your masterpeices .happy new year to you as well fella

translates as ....... will't fit in t'back of L200 without avin't get handsaw oot (agin)!

Stan make sure you have a power saw next time he pops over!!!

G that is amazing, cant wait to see the finished layout ;D ;D

translates as ....... will't fit in t'back of L200 without avin't get handsaw oot (agin)!

Stan thanks you made me laugh :D :D Don't think this shed would stand up to too much cutting. By the way Jase wanted to know how big I could make it! you can just see me now arriving with one of those nice wind turbine transporters all the way to Yorkshire ;D ;D

stunning bit of craftsmanship G , you must have the patience of a saint  :) :) :) :) :)

best forget the silage pit & slatted floor though as with the ammount of buildings going up , you'll run out of land to farm  :-\

you'll have industrial units for let before you know it  :D

Hey smallclass this is going to be another of your amazing sheds or what, Ive been trying to catch up with all that Ive missed lately on this web site and it still hard to beleive the skill you have cant wait to see this finished project . ;)

Stan thanks you made me laugh :D :D Don't think this shed would stand up to too much cutting. By the way Jase wanted to know how big I could make it! you can just see me now arriving with one of those nice wind turbine transporters all the way to Yorkshire ;D ;D

....... visions of a Massey 1200 trundling off the boat in Dun Laoghaire and heading off up the N2 with a fifth wheel dolly and forty foot flatbed in tow (with Mrs P in her minidigger sat up on't back).

Now now ladies.....  ::)

68" in the boot of the Chelsea tractor Garret...... just so you know.  ;D:D :D

I would come in the 1200 but its not going to make it is it..... it's a massey afterall.  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Now now ladies.....  ::)

68" in the boot of the Chelsea tractor Garret...... just so you know.  ;D:D :D

I would come in the 1200 but its not going to make it is it..... it's a massey afterall.  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

It would probably get further than a Deere.

Hey smallclass this is going to be another of your amazing sheds or what, Ive been trying to catch up with all that Ive missed lately on this web site and it still hard to beleive the skill you have cant wait to see this finished project . ;)

The sky arrived last week ;D so getting there.

Definitely need 2 go down 2 Cavan and see that brother of mine(or at least thats the excuse)Some setup

F

No problem F4E, anytime your in Cavan let me know, for that matter anyone who want's to have a look no problem, just let me arrange the red carpet rope guide rail and two big bouncers, if your not on the list.... :D :D

The sky arrived last week ;D so getting there.

No problem F4E, anytime your in Cavan let me know, for that matter anyone who want's to have a look no problem, just let me arrange the red carpet rope guide rail and two big bouncers, if your not on the list.... :D :D

WOW you going to get fordson lass to meet us personally  :D :D :D :D

evening shani :-\

:o :o WOW

Those sheds are really impressive, I bet a lot of work has gone into them.

Thanks John C, a bit of work alright, I'm building from the wagon roof down. Had to form the curves first and it's working out to be a difficult way about doing things. At the mo I'm fixing the roof to the uprights and so far so good. ;)

Once  again smallclass you are the man eh. I don't surpose you live anywhere near Hexham, Northumberland cos you could make my farm for me please!!! pretty please. No serious that is amazing, alot of time has gone into that so far. Cant wait till its finished.

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuusssssssssssssss!!!!!

How do you do it? garret this is some size structure you have got yourself tied up now mate... I know it's a way off yet but I can't wait to see this fitting itself nicely into your display mate. This is just awesome. for now though I am more than happy seeing it develop stage by stage and see how you solve problems, make changes, find ways of doing new things.. .. .. it's a learning curve for you I am sure.. .. .. . it's a damn fine textbook for us lot, or at least me!!!

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Archived