Cullies Farm

smallclaas

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How the hell do you get that perfect curve Garret? Thats amazing, looks perfectly real to me.

Tris I measured up the real shed and scaled it down, to get the curve for the roof I used a Tyre form a landrover and used the scaled down measurement to match the curve on the tyre. I then made a jig using 6 pieces of MDF all boltted together. Then cut the curve using a jigsaw, when I removed the bolts all the pieces were of the same curve. Then I built the roof onto the form and hey-presto. I can re-use the jig, I'm making three more curved roof sheds at the mo all for sale!

cracking job garret you been off today as well mate ;) i still think i am twenty but the back does not could not bend to put my socks on this morning so had day off ;D ;D

Though day yesterday with being Valentines Day! ;) Worked two days through Monday and Tuesday so took today off.

what are you going to do with all these different sheds Barns etc I would make a great display at a show smallclass.

Thanks Mike, I'm going to be hauling a few to one or two shows this Summer. This shed was supposed to be at the last show in Athy but I had to work.

Archived