Cullies Farm

smallclaas

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll be back soon work for some reason over the last few weeks has been hetic to much news at the mo. I haven't been on here in a month now nearly. ;) By the way you'll be able to see what i've been upto at work. to nice stories are beibg aired on RTE Nationwide on October 17th about farm machinery that's all I'll say for now ;)

Good must try and pencil that in  ;)

I'll be back soon work for some reason over the last few weeks has been hetic to much news at the mo. I haven't been on here in a month now nearly. ;) By the way you'll be able to see what i've been upto at work. to nice stories are beibg aired on RTE Nationwide on October 17th about farm machinery that's all I'll say for now ;)

Gone into the phone calendar G ;) Soon you'll be famous :D :D

Ah I've 2 stories on on the 10th aswell about stone chairs in Monaghan and a 14 year old female rally driver, boring stuff

nough of this work stuff garret, we are missing the latest instalment of this master peice,any good ftf member would take a holiday and finish it for us eh lads  :D :D :D :D :D :D

nough of this work stuff garret, we are missing the latest instalment of this master peice,any good ftf member would take a holiday and finish it for us eh lads  :D :D :D :D :D :D

I'll be back soon Sean, after I finish 3 sheds for other members. I still have a few things planned for this layout so should be a busy Winter!

so what do you do at worrk Garret you prob said already but i forget? do you work for RTE?

Alan, I'm a cameraman, do a bit for RTE Nationwide, but otherwise anything that moves and is news! I'm shooting a Project video for Airtricity at the mo in your part of the world, well Coomancheo in Cork and one in Limerick, sorry OFT

• 2 weeks later...

like the masseys with the kanes there, i was in a delima a couple weeks ago trying to decide if i should switch my masterson silage trailers to kane or herrons  ;) lots of sleepless nights were involved but decided id go with the herrons............ might have to get a couple kanes too later though  :D

Well done garret.... warms the Willyles of me heart to see some more reds on your farm  ;D

Don't you just love the rude word protection.

Didn't know you had one of those in your heart Marky!! :D :D

• 3 weeks later...

Archived