Cullies Farm

smallclaas

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Loving the name buddy, completes the job very well.

What you going to do now?!

Good name for the farm G

That's the longest 2 months on history ;D ;D

But is it realy finnished :-\  I doubt it very much ;D ;D ;D

liking the new name mate, just rolls of the tounge doesnt it

No Not finished yet just thought that since it's nearly a year that the title "Nearly finished a month or 2" was getting a bit false  :D :D

right mr garret sir what is happening up in the massive minature world of cullies farm???  is the parlour near ready to milk 300 cows three times a day yet??? :D :D :D :D :D

right mr garret sir what is happening up in the massive minature world of cullies farm???  is the parlour near ready to milk 300 cows three times a day yet??? :D :D :D :D :D

Afraid work is busy at the mo so work halts again for another while  :(

Afraid work is busy at the mo so work halts again for another while  :(

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

i need to get a camera so i can post alot of pics of my farm ill get one soon to keep me occupied  ;) ;) ;)  while you work  >:(  :D :D

Hows your layout coming along?

alright have the fields all laid down and the silo pit made few fences up and a few tractors here there and everywhere :D :D :D will post some pis up soon ;) ;)

• 1 month later...

Well, i've just found this topic and spent ALL afternoon looking at it, well worth 3 hours (beats working)

I must say BRILLIANT work on all things, hopefully when i have the space i will do something similar, i only hope i can ask you some questions about the things you have built Smallclaas?

I'll be keeping my eyes peeled for any updates.

Well, i've just found this topic and spent ALL afternoon looking at it, well worth 3 hours (beats working)

I must say BRILLIANT work on all things, hopefully when i have the space i will do something similar, i only hope i can ask you some questions about the things you have built Smallclaas?

I'll be keeping my eyes peeled for any updates.

No problem Bazza, anything you want to know just PM me  ;)

great layout love the milking parlour very realistic  ;) how hard was it to make ???

Magersions it was very fiddely with all the small bits and pieces, I still have to do the pipeline and pump room but getting there. Now it's a little too hot to venture up into the loft so I'll wait until the weather cools a bit. Thanks for the comments  ;)

youve in spired me ive drawn plans based on our own parlour will feature in my new layout :) :)

Thanks Denis, there should be a good few Dairy Master parlours down your end of the world. Looking forward to seeing your finished parlour.

http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=888.msg421397#msg421397

I've put a link to the post rather than quote it, as I don't think it would quote the attached photos - I really like the look of that JD, looks so much better with different wheels, can anyone tell me what they are from and who does the conversion?

http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=888.msg421397#msg421397

I've put a link to the post rather than quote it, as I don't think it would quote the attached photos - I really like the look of that JD, looks so much better with different wheels, can anyone tell me what they are from and who does the conversion?

I got that JD From David Purdue at a show here in Ireland, some guy makes them for him.

not a dairy master by any means its going to be a alfalaval 28/14 unit a mueller stainless steel tank any pics of your clusters as im stumped how i should make them thanks

Made them from paper clips, just cut short pieces off and dipped them in black paint to make the rubber ends, the clusters are held together with resin glue.

WOW....what a thread....what a farm  :o

Thanks for the comment  ;)

will you put in a muller bulk tank garret?

Maybe a Killkenny not sure  ??? ???

Archived