Cullies Farm

smallclaas

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blown away by this whole thread  :o

Truly breathtaking, such a true piece of craftmanship.

Wish I had your skills Garret!

Thanks Powerstar, it's all about taking your time with the display, nearly 6 years in my case  ;D ;D

• 4 weeks later...

Here's a bit of an update on Cullies farm. You may remember this shed I started a few months ago, nearly a year now. It's the hefier shed with the double bull box on the end. Here's a few pics of the work so far. Need a little bit of tidying and the slatted tank has yet to be fitted.

I made the beware of bull signs  from images I googled today.

post-77-132638834656_thumb.jpg

post-77-13263883467_thumb.jpg

wow that looks amazing the detail is super what do you use as your mesh on the bottom of the gates

I use plasters jointing tape you can get it in any hardware shop just cut it to size and fit.

absolutely amazing !!! ;great attention to detail ;)

WOW total awesome mate  ;):o

very nice farm you have there lots of detale

Thanks lads  ;)

do you have an overall pic of the shed. nice detail

I'll post an overall pic in a day or so I should have it fitted into the layout tonight  ;)

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

garrett garrett garrett

this farm kicks my farms ass then hands it to me on a plate and force feeds it into me  :D :D

its truely amazing the detail you have put into it mate well done  ;) ;) ;)

well  8) 8) 8)

great layout you got there,how many cattle are you intending to house and milk?my dairy shed design is to house 150cattle and im designing a herringbone parlor to milk 16cows at a time.all in all i love the layout mate i wish i could see it in person  :-*;)

Nice to see some updates Garret. Now that I have a shed of yours I appreciate every photo you post that much more. It's not as good as seeing it in person mind. The scrapers, mats etc all look great. Like the safety signs and gates mate. Top job all round. :)

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

garrett garrett garrett

this farm kicks my farms ass then hands it to me on a plate and force feeds it into me  :D :D

its truely amazing the detail you have put into it mate well done  ;) ;) ;)

well  8) 8) 8)

Ah don't say that Marcus, it's all just for a bit of fun, if you enjoy making your layout that's what it is all about  ;) and from what I've seen of yours it's coming along nicely ;):)

Archived