beet bucket

I believe there is a bucket but has a grilled effect to the rear?...know what i mean but cant put it in writing!...anyway does anyone make a 1:32 version??? ??? ???

cant find any pics yet either

Hi Fenboy,

Rootcrop buckets. We use them for cleaning and loading potato's before we feed them to the cows. Ours is made by Strimech and is completely made of the grill/bars except for the sides. Check out www.strimech.co.uk as there is a pic of it on there. As for a 1/32 model I haven't got a clue who could make one. I might try it in a few weeks as it doesn't look too hard to make.

Nathan

hi guys,

cheers for that, thats the one i mean!. Looks simple i guess but i'm not experienced in conversions and model making (as yu can tell from my conversion photos!)

I still might try though. Nathan, let me know how you get on!!

don't forget you will need the quick fix bracket to fit this to(about 9 euros i think),they are for the siku loaders,unless you can make a version for a britains loader,he also does a fork ,bucket  and bulldozer fitting,also noticed this the other day,i think farmer was after something like this a little while ago

http://www.siku-modelle.de/shop/1768.htm

he good to order from to fenboy,will take pounds if you ask when ordering,so no need to get the euros in

[attachment deleted by admin]

• 2 weeks later...

don't forget you will need the quick fix bracket to fit this to(about 9 euros i think),they are for the siku loaders,unless you can make a version for a britains loader,he also does a fork ,bucket? and bulldozer fitting,also noticed this the other day,i think farmer was after something like this a little while ago

http://www.siku-modelle.de/shop/1768.htm

he good to order from to fenboy,will take pounds if you ask when ordering,so no need to get the euros in

Just had a look on there, might need a mortgage to buy some of that stuff, or get the wife a job on nights!

they are brass fenboy.i bought the fork and bracket for my ts135 ,have to say they would have to be metal if you made a copy,the prongs on the fork look great but i don't think you would get them that thin and strong enough in plastic or resin,wonder if they could be made from white metal?

cheers fenryk,i didn't know that white metal was that delicate.this must be why they used brass i asume.it does look like there's no joins on the fork so they must have done it the way you mentioned.not sure about the beat bucket though,lot of bends ect to that so would be a pig to mould from wax i would have thought

Whitemetal is delicate in small sections.  I think it is an alloy of lead and tin (but not sure).  Lost wax casting is also used for small items, anything larger becomes brass section soldered together.  My approach to reproducing hitches would be to make them out of brass rectangular section and insert brass wire into drilled holes to get the pins.  That is my theory, the theory what is mine - untried yet due to the sheer quantity of end of year marking needing attention and the fact that the external verifier arrives next week to check my internal checks on other colleagues marking.  Oh to be a carefree farmer  ::) ::)

TOG. It was said/written very tongue in cheek.  I do not envy any farmer struggling to survive in this economic climate, especially battling against the power of the supermarkets.  That is why my car carries the NFU stickers and why we joined the march in London the other year - to support the rural life and farming.  If I have caused offence I apologise, it was not meant.