septembers ct mag arrived today

just got my next issue of ct mag, septs of all things

great read rory mate, love the 165 resto, and also the bit about the renault necter, have actually seen that tractor, when owned by the first owner, farm near to my nans farm near eye, only one i have ever seen in real life to

good bit about the up coming models, although i noticed the ford 5000 has been getting "great comments" from the collectors" its aimed at,mmmm not sure on that one mate :D :D :D :D :D

A first class read again this month. With a good buyers guide feature on the Ford 5000 in it. Now we can refresh our memories on this classic and compare it to the new Britains RC2 model. Interesting feature on life in County factory in " Memory Lane " I love reading this magazine every month and have to pick it up over and over to make sure I haven't missed anything. Top marks again this month Rory  ;D

Dear Tractorman810 & TS135A Driver,

As ever, thank you for your kind comments. You're one up on me because my copies haven't arrived yet, so I haven't seen what the finished magazine looks like! The wait is killing me.

I appreciate there will probably be little new for FTF members in this month's Collectors Corner slot; it's aimed more at those without internet access (and who are also not aware of FTF).

Regards

Rory

Classic Tractor

just got my next issue of ct mag, septs of all things

great read rory mate, love the 165 resto, and also the bit about the renault necter, have actually seen that tractor, when owned by the first owner, farm near to my nans farm near eye, only one i have ever seen in real life to

good bit about the up coming models, although i noticed the ford 5000 has been getting "great comments" from the collectors" its aimed at,mmmm not sure on that one mate :D :D :D :D :D

On the MF 165 restoration that was done by a local chap who has worked all his life with MF's. Nice story and great to see he won the best restoration award at Fraserburgh rally in hi class. The last time I was speaking to him was at Glamis and he told me the only thing the judge at Fraserburgh didn't like about his tractor was the wrong colour of the exhaust. I can assure you the judge was out to rights in a polite sort of way. I hope Gordon does go ahead with a MF135 restoration.

Dear Tractorman810 & TS135A Driver,

As ever, thank you for your kind comments. You're one up on me because my copies haven't arrived yet, so I haven't seen what the finished magazine looks like! The wait is killing me.

[glow=red,2,300]I appreciate there will probably be little new for FTF members in this month's Collectors Corner slot;[/glow] it's aimed more at those without internet access (and who are also not aware of FTF).

Regards

Rory

Classic Tractor

well it can only be good if it promotes our hobby  ;) ;) ;)