Any new combines in your area this harvest

nashmach

Well as the title any new to your area combines this harvest??

Near me we have a brand new or demo Sampo (still to be confirmed) 2002 John Deere

A 1999 Deutz 4075 or John Deere - haven't seen her myself yet so can't say which :(

A Deutz Fahr 2780 belonged to a friend of mine ;D

Claas Senator 70

that is all I know of at the moment ;)

Quite a few

Lexion 580

Lexion 470

Newholland CX9080

Lexion 570+

erm not sure what else saw aload on a trip round this are but didnt have camera  seems though that the older combines are winning on the soft ground

Bearing in mind, I have quite a few farmers growing for me, I have seen a lot.  Three of them have each got a new Lexion 600 on tracks.  Another has the new Claas Mega prototype and there are a couple of JD 9880i's - though these keep breaking down, this seems to be the case with JD combines!

Bearing in mind, I have quite a few farmers growing for me, I have seen a lot.  Three of them have each got a new Lexion 600 on tracks.  Another has the new Claas Mega prototype and there are a couple of JD 9880i's - though these keep breaking down, this seems to be the case with JD combines!

Is that the replacement for the range below the Lexion ???

Is that the replacement for the range below the Lexion ???

I believe so, it's the Medion that it's replacing, some time soon.  It just shows though the commitment from Claas - although the grower has the combine for which I think he only has to pay for the fuel,  the company have stood a Lexion 480 in his yard just in case the prototype goes wrong - good eh? 

Then you have the flip side with PMC (note English based company)  who have the next generation 979CT on my group and hardly ever appear, to mend all the things that keep going wrong, and we have to keep one of our pensioned off old viners for when it goes wrong - not so good eh?

Where please Andy? ::) ::)::)8)

• 11 months later...

Any sign of new combines in your area this year?

Can only think of a few this year - my friend sold his Deutz 2780 for a 3580

One of the big contractors is supposed to be after selling his NH TX 68 for a new JQ

Another man has bought a Deutz 2780 as his backup to a Claas Dominator 108 effectively replacing his worn out MF 525  ??? (Yes we did think about her but for the money and work doing to her was better to send her to graveyard heaven aka Bernard Byrne's )

Other than that some smaller guys thinking of trading but will have to wait till the harvest to see what comes out ;)