ROS: FIAT 180-90 1:32 Scale

Q

cheers colm well take him on  :D :D

2 against 1  :(  :( 

PLAY FARE ha ha!

In all honesty im happy that they are making a Good Detailed Model of a Fiat in 1:32, i do hope they make more of the Fiat range!!!

ROS - If your reading this, take note, there is BIG DEMAND for Fiat tractors ha ha!  :D  :D

cheers

Noel

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Something from the Winner range wouldn't go amiss either! Or an old Laverda combine, or Hesston baler and/or silage harvester, or, or, or...I could go on all day, hopefully this will sell enough to convince Ros to produce more in terracotta!

But I think that you can customise your 180/90, for example you can transform it in 1880, or in 160/90 (between 180 and 160 change only the power, but are the same tractor!)

However were many years that I was waiting for a 1:32 180/90, because it isn't an old big tractor, but THE OLD BIG TRACTOR! :P

Different bonnet and wheels to a 110-90. She's make a good 130-90 alright.

I can see lots of people using bits of it to upgrade the Britains Fiat to a 110-90 though.

The headlight position in the grille is different alright, but other than that it just wants shortening back where the split in the bonnet side panel is.

Oh, and the wheels changed if you want to be pedantic, anyone have any suggestions for replacements?

• 2 weeks later...

Here in italy the model will be in the model shop from the end of october.....we must wait....

thats great news, its should reach the uk a few days after, keeping my fingers crossed it will be released at end of October.

cheers

Noel

• 2 weeks later...

Hi to all!!

I want say you that fiat 180/90 in 1:32 scale will be ready from........TOMORROW!!

So here in italy I think less than one week and it will be on sale in every shop!! :P;D ;D ;D

thanks for letting everyone know. Cannot wait to get my hands on this model!!!

cheers

Noel

flaviofender as you live in italy any idea where the model would be available in Rome?  I know it is a long shot but if i don't ask i will not find out

i am spending the next week or so in rome, san giovanni and a vist to pompeii

thank you

Hello! I think you will can find the model in every toy shop in Rome, but I don't know very much because I live near Milan!

But I think another week and you'll find it in every shop!!!

P.S.Beautiful city Rome!

Bye

P.P.S. Wednesday I will have the model in my hands, and I will let you know about this!! ;)