ROS: FIAT 180-90 1:32 Scale

Q

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

;D After 7 months of discussion, coming soon a ROS: 1:32 Scale Fiat 180-90 4WD Tractor... arriving on these shores late September 2007

www.toptractor.co.uk/news.asp  bottom of page for exclusive picture of the model  ;D

Thats EXCELLENT news!!!  :)  :)

Stick me down for 1 Geoff!!!

I hope they will make a few other Fiats! Love the to pieces!

Noel

can't say i've seen a fiat in years. :'( :'(

they are an excellent tractor.

The farmer i worked for has a 160-90 and a 88-94.

There are still used a lot over here in Ireland.

Very happy to hear ROS making it in 1:32 scale now! Lets hope they make a few other fait models as well!!!

Noel

YIPPEEEEEEEE......

Can see a few of these having TTV wheels fitted on to beef the looks up a bit, good to see some nice Fiats.  :)

Not sure the TTV wheels would be right for a 180-90. Any 160-90s or 180-90s I've seen have PAVT wheels - which the one in the pic seems to lack - the fronts look a bit small too.

I can see lots of them being scrapped for the cabs though - best representation of that cab I've seen yet (other than the custom cabs made by Michael F and Paul/Brian M).

Damnsight better than the (14/16.9 x 30 tyred) Siku example. Great model in its day

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...