• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cheers for the tip off Noel, ordered one myself - it really does look the biz,

:)

No Probs Joe, been waiting on this model for far too long

Geoff has added a few more pics on Top Tractor website, lets hope ROS decide to make at least another model from the Fiat range, hint hint ROS ha ha!  :D  :D

i will post pics up, when i receive it!!!

cheers

Noel

Hey!!.......I have the 180/90 at home!!! ;D ;D :P

It's a beautiful model, I have analysed in every part, and it is really BEAUTIFUL!!!!

The quality is the same of UH models, I have also a fendt 818 of UH, and the fiat is at same level of quality!!

The tractor has the rear lift with the 3-point system, so you can use every type of plugh or herse...

It has also a beautiful cab, with all the details you need!! ;)

But I am not able to post photos... :-[

It is superbe!!!! ;D

Gonna have to start saving for this one. I drove one of the smaller models at the Ford Training School in the mid eighties. A really good strong simple workhorse.

What a lovely looking model this is. I wouldn't do it to mine; but it would look really good "Dirtied" up a bit like the one on the box.  ;):):-*

Gonna have to start saving for this one. [glow=red,2,300]I drove one of the smaller models[/glow] at the Ford Training School in the mid eighties. A really good strong simple workhorse.

What a lovely looking model this is. I wouldn't do it to mine; but it would look really good "Dirtied" up a bit like the one on the box.  ;):):-*

WHAT A 1/64TH SCALE???  :D

I have to say i like the look of this model alot is it definatly 1/32 scale they use to be 1/25 wasent it?? does this mean ros are upping there standards in the model world?? are they going to do the massey and landini range agian to??

My father siad that if there was any other tractor he would by other than a david brown it would be a fiat they were suppose to be a very good relible machine only problem was the tinwork rotting away. (i mean fiats not new hollands!)  ;)

I have to say i like the look of this model alot is it definatly 1/32 scale they use to be 1/25 wasent it?? does this mean ros are upping there standards in the model world?? are they going to do the massey and landini range agian to??

My father siad that if there was any other tractor he would by other than a david brown it would be a fiat they were suppose to be a very good relible machine only problem was the tinwork rotting away. (i mean fiats not new hollands!)  ;)

::) ::)::) ::) gotta be one surely  ::) ::)::) ::)

Anyone know what the little plastic bits in the separate bag are for ???

it pushes over the fitted tow hitch on the tractor so it can hold a trailer on a pin ie britains/siku style , instead of needing a pin through the hitch to hold it, like the older mf135 used to need, if you see whjat i mean

it pushes over the fitted tow hitch on the tractor so it can hold a trailer on a pin ie britains/siku style , instead of needing a pin through the hitch to hold it, like the older mf135 used to need, if you see whjat i mean

Ah yes I see it now, cheers mate :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...