ROS: FIAT 180-90 1:32 Scale

Q

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Would the chassis on this be good to use for a Case 7140 or 7250?

Think ive read (in French!) that the dude who makes the Case IH 1455XL resin kits (ManuS), is using this Fiat to base either the Case 7140 or 7250 on.

Exciting if true  :)

Would the chassis on this be good to use for a Case 7140 or 7250?

Think ive read (in French!) that the dude who makes the Case IH 1455XL resin kits (ManuS), is using this Fiat to base either the Case 7140 or 7250 on.

Exciting if true  :)

That is interesting Bazza, if it has a 94mm wheelbase it will be well suited.  ;D

of interest, when will the ROS Fiat model be released?

Last day I come into a model shop, and I asked information about fiat 180/90 (I am in italy, so in Italy it will arrive some days before other countries)..

With big surprise, he shown me the model!!!(every shop has a prototype before selling a tractor, but they will can sell the fiat from october, and he shown me the model because he is my friend)

I must say that the model is really beautiful, the quality is really high, seems to see a universall hobbies!!! (I know very muck the 180/90 because I use it also in 1:1 scale eheh!!!!) ;D

However is really realistic, fantaaaaastiiiiiccc!!! Now we must wait!!! ::) ::)::)

Indeed - us Irish lads demand a 110-90  ;D

i definately agree!!! Infact any other fiat in 1:32 scale is VERY WELCOME!!! How about an 88-94?

Thanks for the information flaviofender and welcome to the forum.

cheers

Noel

i definately agree!!! Infact any other fiat in 1:32 scale is VERY WELCOME!!! How about an 88-94?

Thanks for the information flaviofender and welcome to the forum.

cheers

Noel

no no no it has to be the 110 90 next, one oringional fiat version and a terricota newholland and a blue newholland version that would make my year  :)