At Work with Big A

Big A

a few delays, a couple of cancellations due to bad weather offshore.

not sure on the age bill, there all Q plates if i remember correctly one of them is the newer syle unimog, there is also a bedford unit with the brush trailer.

I fancy a Unimog as a towing tractor. If you ever hear of the airport selling please please let me know

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice tidy job of ploughing there - is that a 3f Lemken ???

Also what are the discs - Ransomes or Dowdeswell ???

Get that bucket off the front of the Renault I am looking for one of those Tanco buckets :D :D

plough is a 3f ransomes, discs are parmiter (i think) ???

i'l do you a deal you buy me a new stone fork and you can have the bucket :D :D :D

plough is a 3f ransomes, discs are parmiter (i think) ???

i'l do you a deal you buy me a new stone fork and you can have the bucket :D :D :D

Sorry didn't look closely enough at the plough  :D :D any problems getting spares like boards and bits and pieces yet ???

That trade seems to be fair - I'll swap you a hand propelled stone fork for it ;D

Sorry didn't look closely enough at the plough  :D :D any problems getting spares like boards and bits and pieces yet ???

That trade seems to be fair - I'll swap you a hand propelled stone fork for it ;D

no deal :D

no problem getting parts, spaldings seem to carry all the parts we need at good prices.

hopefully get newer plough next year and a stone fork :D

Nice to be out in the fields again I bet Andy? The farm I worked a few years back had a 4m Sumo behind the discs, tight wad boss would spend out on a better one, have to say on the heavier ground it was a pile of crap especcally in a dry year. Wasn't all that bad on the sandier ground to be honest.

Nice to be out in the fields again I bet Andy? The farm I worked a few years back had a 4m Sumo behind the discs, tight wad boss would spend out on a better one, have to say on the heavier ground it was a pile of crap especcally in a dry year. Wasn't all that bad on the sandier ground to be honest.

yeah its great to be busy in the fields, sumo definatly does more when the ground is sandy or if it is disced in front of the harrow, although i do notice a difference if i leave it up, there is definatly more soil in the centre of the harrow.

What about the nash Andy doesn't she get a job any more ??? ???

was hoping to have the girlfriend discing with the nash but shes been too busy ???, the nash used to do all the sowing with the drill only.

yeah its great to be busy in the fields, sumo definatly does more when the ground is sandy or if it is disced in front of the harrow, although i do notice a difference if i leave it up, there is definatly more soil in the centre of the harrow.

was hoping to have the girlfriend discing with the nash but shes been too busy ???, the nash used to do all the sowing with the drill only.

You should have given me a bell Andy... I would have done that ;D ;D... its years since I driven one of those "classic" Internationals

you'l wish you never said that Bill ;D ;D you could always come and pick stones ;)

some day i will get her tidied up and get the duals and the discs on, you never know i might call on your services for a driver ;)

you'l wish you never said that Bill ;D ;D you could always come and pick stones ;)

some day i will get her tidied up and get the duals and the discs on, you never know i might call on your services for a driver ;)

Ah well Andy don't really do stones with the way my back is ;D ;D

Mind put a loader on the nash and i could be tempted ;) ;)

• 1 month later...