Marks Pics

MDFord

My post failed last night coz I nodded off before I clicked the Post tab  :D :D :D

Not due to the content of the pics of course, like I was saying - several others have noticed it too - the best tractor in those pics is also the eldest too. Lovely photo's Mark, was it just a normal days work down there or something else? Looks like there are a lot of people milling around, when you say they were all supplied by CF do you mean as a demo day?

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My post failed last night [glow=red,2,300]coz I nodded off [/glow] before I clicked the Post tab  :D :D :D

Not due to the content of the pics of course, like I was saying - several others have noticed it too - the best tractor in those pics is also the eldest too. Lovely photo's Mark, was it just a normal days work down there or something else? Looks like there are a lot of people milling around, when you say they were all supplied by CF do you mean as a demo day?

Flippin heck Tris, is that a diplomatic way of saying my posts are boring :D :D ;)

This was a contractors set up mate, there has been several like this around here lately :) Several quids worth of kit eh  :o

Something impressive about those 77/7810's isn't there ;)

Here's an interesting question..............

Why have they all got AutoTrac reciever brackets on the roof but none have yellow domes????

I would of thought the 8530 would of had one and another on the planter????

Alot of the new 8000 and 7000 JD's have the brackets because they come Green star ready. all you need is the yellow dome and screen in the cab. all of the wiring is pre-installed!

• 2 weeks later...

I've only caught a few of these so far and they are really good, Mark.

(I must post some more of the best ones of mine from last year, before this season starts !)

• 1 month later...

Archived