T7060 pics

bluegreen

As for the hitch :-\  too be honest I see no problem!!!  A  210hp tractor on my fleet will be pulling a NH baler, pulling an Amazone spreader, pulling a Horsch drill, pulling a Marston trailer, Pulling a Simba Solo, pulling a Hardi sprayer, pulling a 5gang set of rolls!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Oh and in the new year it will probably pull a semi mounted 7F Kverneland plough ::)  Now im sorry to p*ss off a few people and I know the britains hitch isnt in the same league as Siku JD7530 but as you can see from my above list its good enough to pull all that lot without to many problems ;)

As for the hitch :-\  too be honest I see no problem!!!  A  210hp tractor on my fleet will be pulling a NH baler, pulling an Amazone spreader, pulling a Horsch drill, pulling a Marston trailer, Pulling a Simba Solo, pulling a Hardi sprayer, pulling a 5gang set of rolls!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Oh and in the new year it will probably pull a semi mounted 7F Kverneland plough ::)   Now im sorry to p*ss off a few people and I know the britains hitch isnt in the same league as Siku JD7530 but as you can see from my above list its good enough to pull all that lot without to many problems ;)

do you have proof the hitch is better and will stay up yet ????? most of the stuff you have listed is on a tow bar hence the pulling but others may have other intentions!!! ;D ;D ;D  :-\ :-\

we did think it would be better with the latest new models so i'm not holding my breath yet, sorry to be negative but you cant blame me :) :)

He didn't say it was better, just that he had no problems with it as it would only be pulling things!

i know ;) ;), i just want to know if he has any info on it holding things up, maybe a slight improvement :-\ :-\ :-\.....its been a long friday!

I have to say I'd be highly surprised if it was better, looks exactly the same as the one we've had to put up with for the last four years. God be with the days of the hitch with the lever at the left hand side, they would have held up anything!

i totally agree!!....oh how i miss those days! ;D