What really PLEASED you?

went to look at a house at 1700 this evening , made an offer. a few phone calls later & has been accepted ! :) :) :) :) :) :)

fingers crossed that it all goes smoothly to get it completed !

WELL DONE mate hope it all goes well and you are both very happy. did not know mole valley had a feed bin going spare. hope you have room for your models . ??? if you need a good carpenter ,i will find you his number :D :D

Well done Marcus and Madds... good luck with it all... my Mum and Dad are trying to move just now.... I know it can be a real "rollercoaster" at times... fingers crossed for you both that it goes well  ;)

If you wanna borrow my lorry.... just "pop over" - it's yours for the weekend  ;):D :D :D

nice one mate, whens the house warming party then??  :D :D :D

i wasn't planning on haveing a party when i turn the central heating on  :-\ :D :D

[WELL DONE mate hope it all goes well and you are both very happy. did not know mole valley had a feed bin going spare. hope you have room for your models . ??? if you need a good carpenter ,i will find you his number :D :D

you wouldn't believe the ammount of room i have for both a display & the models  ;D  & will certainly be needing a carpenter  ;):) :)

Aaaah... I like that one much better already then ;D

thought you might , not too far away for a curry,beer, & a pop quiz & maybe even a song  :D

Well done Marcus and Madds... good luck with it all... my Mum and Dad are trying to move just now.... I know it can be a real "rollercoaster" at times... fingers crossed for you both that it goes well  ;)

If you wanna borrow my lorry.... just "pop over" - it's yours for the weekend  ;):D :D :D

thanks for the offer mate , if you were a bit closer i'd take you up on that  :)

I have my own office at work - well it is shared with another person and is only for 2 weeks but it is an office ;D

Well done Colm... will you get your name on the door as well  ;D

I don't have my own office anymore... I had to give it up when we expanded a while ago...  :'(

Well done Colm... will you get your name on the door as well  ;D

I don't have my own office anymore... I had to give it up when we expanded a while ago...  :'(

Yes - and my secretary sits in front of me making tea - I have the big leather chair and the decanter full of whiskey too :D :D