What really PLEASED you?

the new clubland channel on sky :) some good music though theres some cr!p aswell ::) but mostly good ;D

what channel no. was it again?....only have Virgin so would need to pop to parents :D :D

what is the channel name again, is it actually called clubland?....its not Rapture is it?

I've had a blinding day today.....

I got news earlier that I've won my tender to supply all of Hertfordshire County Councils 400 plus schools with Fruit & Veg for the next 3-5 years - for us thats a HUGE piece of business...  ;D - it runs into the millions over the contract period  ;D

And.... I've also got my first customer for our plastics recycling business too.. and a biggy as well  ;D

I'm like a dog with two dinkles today  ;D

well done Marky, you got a driver for the tractor yet?

Thanks Mark... I've got a guy who works for me who's a Massey nut like me... he's the guy who owns the tractors I've posted on here before.... 35's 135's and a 265 (now sold sadly)...

He's well keen to get his bum in the saddle.. I reckon there will be a fight on day one as to who gets the first ride in it  :D :D :D

Thanks Mark... I've got a guy who works for me who's a Massey nut like me... he's the guy who owns the tractors I've posted on here before.... 35's 135's and a 265 (now sold sadly)...

He's well keen to get his bum in the saddle.. I reckon there will be a fight on day one as to who gets the first ride in it  :D :D :D

and I was going to offer my tractor driving skills to you :D :D

I got news earlier that I've won my tender to supply all of Hertfordshire County Councils 400 plus schools with Fruit & Veg for the next 3-5 years - for us thats a HUGE piece of business...  ;D - it runs into the millions over the contract period  ;D

And.... I've also got my first customer for our plastics recycling business too.. and a biggy as well  ;D

CONGRATULATIONS marky!!!

Lets hope its the start of many BIG contracts for you! Who knows you might move from models MF's to more of the real variety!

Noel

and I was going to offer my tractor driving skills to you :D :D

Are you kidding me Mark.. it's a red one mate... not a blue one  :o

Nice one marky 2 good contracts there, why did he sell the 265 then mate and why didn't you buy it

He sold it when I was in France on holiday the swine  >:(:D :D - i would have had it as well... although I don't think "top floor" would have rubber stamped the money request  :-[

Let him have first shot - you'll only break something....  ;D ;D

Sad... but true  :D :D :D - stil got to be me really John I reckon... he can sit in the kids seat an tell me what to do  :D :D

Thanks Kris and Noel.... Lets hope this is the start of something big... and not my overdraft  :D :D :D

Absolutely mega well done darling... knew they'd love you :-*:-* :-*:-* :-*:-*

excellent news!!!!

so can i have a job now! :D :D :D

Congratulations Mark. You're right about fighting for the seat. I'm available on my days off for a small fee- Nowt! :D

Thanks Kev... could we have a blue light on it if you drove it... and chevrons down the sides  ;D:P :P

Absolutely mega well done darling... knew they'd love you :-*:-* :-*:-* :-*:-*

Thanks Mandy... you say the sweetest things  :-*

excellent news!!!!

so can i have a job now! :D :D :D

Yep.... we need 5 more drivers  ;D:D :D :D

Mark you bloody genius you, full credit to you and all the staff at Histon Produce. Well done guys, well done indeed.

Who will cut the tape to open the contract? You need a public figure, someone in the limelight, profile status known the world over. . . A celebrity, a god among gods, a hearthob, a poster warrior fighting bedroom walls the globe over. . . .

I'll go and polish my diamond encrusted silver Swiss scissors!!

Again; Well done All.

Well done that man!

If I ever need a negotiator I know who to call on.  Congrats all round.

Does that mean Fanny will get a companion?