What really PLEASED you?

after much hunting round on the floor of the shed, in the draws ect i found enough odd bits of scaleoox to make 1 last old look barn for my layout, so once base built i can buy some roofing stuff for it and the other new barn and the layout done build wise

how much of that stuff did you get when it was around??

Worked out that in 18 clocks hours on the Fendt I have spread 505 acres with fert, thats including journeys lunch breaks and loading up pretty pleased with that :) :) :)
What so you leave her running all lunchtime do you? The stats would be even better if you shut her off Phil ::):D;)

What pleased me? Same as Phil, fert spreading at 125kg/ha so getting over it quickly. Love the job :)

Came home to find the good lady has bought me a Siku Control Fendt 930 and Krone Swadro rake.

Result!!

And I had a cracking meeting this afternoon getting an order for a ?100k shop fit so today has most definitely been a good day. Not to mention seeing my wife and son for lunch at Ma & Pa's.

Now my son wants to play tractors.... must go!

Oh, help with Siku control needed - see Siku general board please guys!

What so you leave her running all lunchtime do you? The stats would be even better if you shut her off Phil ::):D;)

What pleased me? Same as Phil, fert spreading at 125kg/ha so getting over it quickly. Love the job :)

Well leave her running as always been taught to leave turbo tractors to cool down a little before shutting them off and being that I only have 5 mins for lunch to wolf a Sandwich again and some drink not worth turning her off for 2 mins its nicer to her to leave her running ;) ;)  what been spreading tris? Iv mainly been running at 200kg/ha Finished my 2000acres of Potash spreading today ;D ;D

Well leave her running as always been taught to leave turbo tractors to cool down a little before shutting them off and being that I only have 5 mins for lunch to wolf a Sandwich again and some drink not worth turning her off for 2 mins its nicer to her to leave her running ;) ;)  what been spreading tris? Iv mainly been running at 200kg/ha Finished my 2000acres of Potash spreading today ;D ;D

It's more to make sure the turbo shaft speed has reduced back to idle speed Phil... more about oil pressure v shaft speed than heat mate  :-\ ;)