What really PLEASED you?

This is very true Sue!! I will put up some pics later on, the camera is having a charge at the moment. Take it from me though, they look superb  :) I few are broken or cracked where it did the journey twice but then, on a shed which is over 100yrs old they would be  :)

I've made my two deliveries in Essex, had my 45min break and I'm now heading towards the M25 and eventually home. Plus, the sun is with me. That so far, is what has pleased me today :)

My boss announced this morning that we need to change my car sooner rather than later. Finally, a 4 door car!! It was great when I was a single man but it's a bugger to get into the babyseat in the back of a 3 door hatch back  ::):D :D

My boss announced this morning that we need to change my car sooner rather than later. Finally, a 4 door car!! It was great when I was a single man but it's a bugger to get into the babyseat in the back of a 3 door hatch back  ::):D :D

hence why i'm enjoying my V5 at the moment as one day i'll need to change it  >:(!.... :D :D :D :D

I've made my two deliveries in Essex, had my 45min break and I'm now heading towards the M25 and eventually home. Plus, the sun is with me. That so far, is what has pleased me today :)
Didn't last long :(

hence why i'm enjoying my V5 at the moment as one day i'll need to change it  >:(!.... :D :D :D :D

The A3 has been a fantastic little car, a real hoot and a pleasure to own. It's replacement will have to be pretty good to be an improvement but I think I've settled on a suitable trade up  ;) Just got to find the right one now .....

90 Min's away form another title after the 4-1 destruction of the hammers  ;D ;D ;D

just saw the two Ronaldo goals when i got back in at halftime, went to the kitchen and missed the 4th!  >:(

Dad bought me a late birthday pressie, didn't really want anything in particular but I had mentioned to him some modelling shears with protractor on them for cutting angles. Came home today and there they were. Fantastic little bit of kit too  :)

Dad bought me a late birthday pressie, didn't really want anything in particular but I had mentioned to him some modelling shears with protractor on them for cutting angles. Came home today and there they were. Fantastic little bit of kit too  :)

They are a good piece of kit    they are the same as you use in tileing for cutting the beads with     Never used them on model making as I like my knife and old tricks die hard ;)