What really PLEASED you?

Ooh I just LOOOOOOOOOOVE jelly.  Make me one when I next visit?

Absolutely... I rediscovered it when I was visiting my Nan's... and it's so satisfying to make - plus I have a real problem eating ordinary fruit even though I know it's good for me  :-\

'oh jelly very nice and not toooo bad for me can you post some mandy or save some for spalding      i will brush of the mold  (not sure what happens to jelly when it goes off)'

Well I'll make it using the kettle in the hotel room - that way it won't have gone green by the next day darling ;)

Absolutely... I rediscovered it when I was visiting my Nan's... and it's so satisfying to make - plus I have a real problem eating ordinary fruit even though I know it's good for me  :-\

'oh jelly very nice and not toooo bad for me can you post some mandy or save some for spalding      i will brush of the mold   (not sure what happens to jelly when it goes off)'

Well I'll make it using the kettle in the hotel room - that way it won't have gone green by the next day darling ;)

Thank you  :-*;D  i have that problem to some fruit is ok it just makes my mouth ich  ::);)

Getting home a bit sozzled and finding a trifle in the fridge. . . . Gert yummy.

Could kill for a kebab though!!

yeah but what was the trifel for mate?? dont recon it was for after session nibbles to be honest, otherwise i will be askiing her to buy/ make one for next sunday :D :D

Yesterday went trawling the web looking at kennels + runs for the dogs during the day.  Found this website with just the right ones.  I phoned them and said I wanted one urgently, reply was usually 5 weeks lead time for supply and installation but if I can get someone to intall they may be able to get one to me quicker.

Then there was a pause.  They are exhibiting over the bank holiday weekend and are going to see if the exhibition kennel that will be used at Highclere Castle will be suitable for me and if it is and not already sold will bring it to me after the show. Highclere is only 20 minutes or so from me and he was astounded when I told him so.

Aren't people great.

i just saw it and quite pleased me, hence the name of the topic :-*

whats everyones love for football for. Its just some guys kicking a ball  and hoping it goes in the goal. Then somone slips and and falls on to the soft ground, a peice of grass touches there leg and lo and behold there somehow riving in agony.5 seconds later they are up and running around aimlessly For this they get paid ££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££  ::) ::)::)??? ??? :D;)

just remembering this time pleased me? anyone guess what happened here??

mmmmmmm.....shock defeat against Northern Ireland in Belfast, funny how it suddenly appeared last night :D :D :D  ::)....have to admit though, Healy is a good player, look at the goals he scored in your EC2008 games and the one agaisnt Spain! ;)....anyway we won the return leg 4.0  ;) ;)