What really PLEASED you?

Sounds like a good step up on to the property ladder for me!! :D

As for me, Garret rang me at lunch time to tell me my shed would be starting it's journey from Eire to me about now :)

Leg 1 - Delivery to a John Deere dealer near him :)

Dustin not getting through into the Eurovision - what were we thinking of ::)

My 7 yr old son was devestated.He got a dispensation to stay up to watch the voting even though it was a scholl night(nothing to do with his mum gone out and Dad a bit soft)

F

:'( :'( :'(

My 7 yr old son was devastated.He got a dispensation to stay up to watch the voting even though it was a school night(nothing to do with his mum gone out and Dad a bit soft)

F

:'( :'( :'(

I can see why the youngsters might be sad over it Fintan (If I was that age I'd probably be the same :D) but I seriously think we need to step back and take a fresh approach to this - after all that is what our TV licence goes towards ;)

Things are moving.  A bed is to be delivered next week although that is only the start of getting Stu home.  Mattress for the bed, hoist and a complete care package have still to be arranged but it is a start and I have to make tracks to move furniture and my office to make space. 

Wheeeeeeeeeee....

... My husband is coming home! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

He was also in a chair today when I arrived at the hospice.  Wonderful to see him out of the bed and sitting (?) up.  He was on oxygen as it is quite stressful being hoisted about.

Sad me perhaps but it is the little things in life that have the most meaning.