What really PLEASED you?

on saturday night i was with this girl she's my ex's cousin :-[ and lets say that night i squeezed her ass a few times ::):P but we were sitting on a bench togther later on, quite close, and quite comfy ::) and i was soooo tempted to just stick the lips on her but wasnt so sure what we would do :-\ so eventually it got late and then everyone else was about so we all went in... :-\ so tonight on msn i just told her bout saturday night, and she was saying she wouldn't have minded it :P which is good to know for next time im with her :P :P but darn i needed to grow a pair of balls that night :D :D

Kennel collected and my neighbour refused even fuel cost.  Bless him!

Supplier was as good as his word, kennel was dismantled and ready when we arrived just on 6.00 and they loaded it immediately.  Cannot recommend more highly - Countrywide Kennels near Kidderminster.  Brilliant.

on saturday night i was with this girl she's my ex's cousin :-[ and lets say that night i squeezed her ass a few times ::):P but we were sitting on a bench togther later on, quite close, and quite comfy ::) and i was soooo tempted to just stick the lips on her but wasnt so sure what we would do :-\ so eventually it got late and then everyone else was about so we all went in... :-\ so tonight on msn i just told her bout saturday night, and she was saying she wouldn't have minded it :P which is good to know for next time im with her :P :P but darn i needed to grow a pair of balls that night :D :D

No girl is going to be interested if you don't have some :o:-X:D :D :D :D ;)

Eeeeeee.......when I were a lad we had to kiss them first before we could squeeze their ..........um..................er................bottoms........after a few dates of course.  ;D

This um.........er.......Quote, "Sticking the lips on her".........is this the current technique of modern youth, roughly equivalent to gazing into each others eyes, holding hands while facing each other and moving slowly towards one another till the moment comes when you know it's going to happen,and slowly and gently it does. Scooze me I'm having a nostalgic flashback here about the heart pounding moment of that first kiss. Oh to be young again.

As regards to the acquisition of a pair of testicubes.........they are best retracted if you are goin' to "Stick the lips on her", just in case that wasn't what she had in mind. After all you don't want to be led round the garden on tippy toe while she tries to relocate them somewhere else on yer body.  ;D;):D

Eeeeeee.......when I were a lad we had to kiss them first before we could squeeze their ..........um..................er................bottoms........after a few dates of course.  ;D

This um.........er.......Quote, "Sticking the lips on her".........is this the current technique of modern youth, roughly equivalent to gazing into each others eyes, holding hands while facing each other and moving slowly towards one another till the moment comes when you know it's going to happen,and slowly and gently it does. Scooze me I'm having a nostalgic flashback here about the heart pounding moment of that first kiss. Oh to be young again.

As regards to the acquisition of a pair of testicubes.........they are best retracted if you are goin' to "Stick the lips on her", just in case that wasn't what she had in mind. After all you don't want to be led round the garden on tippy toe while she tries to relocate them somewhere else on yer body.  ;D;):D

This forum wouldnt be as it is without some of your posts  :D  :D  :D

And as for you matty a word of advice. Go for it as i learnt theres PLENTY more fish in the sea.

awww will yet again. you gave me a laugh. yea well was gonna say 'snog' but that sounds harsh :-\ im telling you, there's plenty of different names and words for it nowdays :D :D

na what you do is, if your watching silage being lifted from were you are and your CB can pick up those boys CB's then watch them all chopping the silage then shot wooooo!!! down the CB then you should see them all stopping (if they're paying attention)  :D :D :D that was one of the things my mate used to do when he was in NZ, he's would have been ploughing and watching silage going on then do that, quite funny :D :D