What really PLEASED you?

not been in that one yet, will have to have a look next time I'm down there.

takes about a day to get to the door once you leave the A11 :D :D :D.... but worth it when you do get there!

Just had a look at their website, looks like a visit there will be costly  ;D

you need to go being very restrained, and dont take a cheque book or credit card, my brother nearly, and i mean very very very nearly came away with a tamyia rc truck and a trailer kit for it, somewhere near 600 quids worth i think if not more, he was so close to buying it, then got distracted, by a leggy brunnett ,mind you so did i

Was at a camp today.We had a table quiz.It  was the last round and there were 4 teams tied for first.That round wasnt to easy and knew we wouldnt win it but we did!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Also at the camp we had orienteering and i went with my brother.It was at the GAA pitch and me and me bro know the pitch inside out.I won that too and got a medal. ;D ;D ;D

Not bad going i suppose!

News of the Vulcans permit to fly for the first time in 15 years after a complete rebuild and overhaul on the part of donations and sponsors  :) :)

http://www.tvoc.co.uk/

Technically this is a museum piece and should be funded by the State but I won't go into political soap box rants here. ::):D

Probably should. Good news isnt it. Was speaking to an ex vulcan pilot today. Hes also known as shakey from flying them things. Strangely enough he isnt going to the air show.

Probably should. Good news isnt it. Was speaking to an ex vulcan pilot today. Hes also known as shakey from flying them things. Strangely enough he isnt going to the air show.

The last time I saw a Vulcan fly must have been about fifteen years ago at Biggin Hill. We watched in awe as it took off, As it lifted off we saw what we thought was cardboard flying up in the air behind it, and later discovered that it gave out so much thrust that it literally peeled the tarmac off of the concrete runway underneath. What a beautiful sight though, and they sound good too.  :)

Same here, we used to watch them at the Boscombe Down airshow. Mum and her brother John used to stand at the end of their garden as kiddies and whatch the V-Bombers for hours. Wish I was a nipper in them days of inventions and record breakers.