What really PLEASED you?

bloody heck, thats a bit of bad luck  :-\

much damage done?

a good big hole in the hedge!,my friend got the 1st new 14ton to cart with 1 year,went too hard round a bend and couped her full load on took out a electric pole,the boss came down the road jumped out of the tractor with a grease gun and said we mite as well grease her when shes on her side  ;)  :D

Being told that I'd be on the combine for the first barley as it will need a day of drying on the straw before I can bale it....also known in management terms as getting someone else to set the combine up for you at the start of the season ::):D :D

Finally get shot of Orange as a mobile phoe provider.

You just signed up? Hmmmm, mobile phone provider yes, they've provided me with many.

Now, signal.... that they struggle with round here, and getting progressively worse  >:(

Hope you have more luck with them than I do!

You just signed up? Hmmmm, mobile phone provider yes, they've provided me with many.

Now, signal.... that they struggle with round here, and getting progressively worse  >:(

Hope you have more luck with them than I do!

No Simon, just ditched Orange, at long last.  Was a customer was 12 years but after the last 8 months of problems nothing on earth would persaude me to sign up with them again.  Customer service is not existant and signal, well have great difficulty in getting one.  I'm just hoping O2 don't end up the same.............

Actually getting a truck through the MOT test without any problems.............well apart from the front side lights deciding not to work at the test centre. Both bulbs are faulty. Tap them and they come on, the tester told me to sort them out when I get back to the yard. It's been a long time since I've had a tester say something as helpful as that. Usually they fail the truck and you have to put new bulbs in there and then to get a pass.  :)