What really PLEASED you?

Well done Rhys, good to hear all is ok with you. Although eating at McDondalds may well put you back in hospital again if your not careful!!  :D :D :D

(Joke Mr McDonald, I am very sorry. :-[)

thanks tris mate  ;), hopefully my last operation now if this graft on my eardrum holds  ;D iv had enough of people prodding and poking my ear  :D

The old chap suprised Bramble with an early Christmas present this morning at the shoot, he's got him a little 'coat' to put on when he stops working at lunchtime to stop him getting stiff. I'm not normally one for dressing dogs up but this thing looks like a little Barbour and he does actually look quite sweet in it.... even if he does roll around trying to get it off at the moment!!!  :D :D

Work on a sunday Marky no rest for the wicked is there ::) ::)

What pleased me having thought I was going to have to actually work on christmas day I have managed to slope the whole job saying was it worth me doing it for a week the guy agreed so he is working now. Doesnt matter he is a veggie and it would have been a waste him going for a turkey dinner. ::)

I got this cold bug whats going about mate, ended up turning into a chest infection so not been to work for 10 days, was told not to go back tomorrow by bosses if I don't feel right so taking their advice, can do without making it worse for Christmas

I got this cold bug whats going about mate, ended up turning into a chest infection so not been to work for 10 days, was told not to go back tomorrow by bosses if I don't feel right so taking their advice, can do without making it worse for Christmas

nasty, mines back with a vengence, came back down rough on friday, thats over 2 weeks now,