What really PLEASED you?

It's Saturday and I don't have to read any of Sean's continued moaning and groaning about how hard he works, its been going on since he got married.....down right a yawnnnneeeerrrrrrrr all his crying and sniffling so i am happy and please we wont have to hear any of that for at least two days ;D ;D ;D

It's Saturday and I don't have to read any of Sean's continued moaning and groaning about how hard he works, its been going on since he got married.....down right a yawnnnneeeerrrrrrrr all his crying and sniffling so i am happy and please we wont have to hear any of that for at least two days ;D ;D ;D

oi roboplops you can stop that one mate, at least us brits know how to do a honest days work unlike barron von hartwell and his southfork range times 5 in the us

What pleased me is I have a Wii Fit age of  26, The lowest of the family, And I'm the oldest ;D ;D

That is the fit age in wii sports not with the board as i aint got one yet :-\

If you do get the board id like to hear what you think about it. We have been looking at one for a while but havent bought one yet, I wonder if they are worth it or not. I was the first one to try out the Wii fitness on our Wii and it said I was 68  :o:D 

What really pleased me......my grand daughter came for a visit, she is 3 months old today :-*:-* :-*:-*

Those eyes are going to empty many a mans wallet when she is older. Grandads, Dads, future boyfriends'. . ..  they arn't exactly 'Say No' eyes are they hey?! Bless.