What really PLEASED you?

My fab other half... soppy I know :-[;D

Not soppy at all Mandy - my other half took me on a dead romantic walk down near Godrevy yesterday - only problem was it was down a sheer cliff face! I wimped out before the end because I did not want to get an injury at the beginning of the summer! I can hardly walk today - my leg muscles are all knotted up from the steep incline. Cornwall is looking fab at the moment - Cerin has just mown the lawn with the trusty Westwood.

blimey i didnt even know about that one, what have you been doing going that far back old timer

Oh is this classic, Seanie trys to switch the focus to me about going back ohhh what let me count 5 numptys, Massey Mum comes running to save her chicks.................can we stay focused on the issue that Seanie got a numpty when he bragged all over the solar system he would never get one......and can you make an effort to explain your behavior Seanie lad???  Or excuse me is this just too random????:P :P :P :P :P :P  you lot

PS thank  you Simon, Aunty jo deserves a numpty ;D

I've been asked to do a talk on Massey Ferguson at the local tractor & machinary club... I said to the chap... how many days do you want it to go on for  :D :D :D

Blimey hope they pack a lunch and a pillow :D :D :D :D :D

Make sure you get repeat fees!

:D :D - he did ask what I charged... I said NOTHING - are you kidding... people will be climbing out of the windows by half time  :D :D :D

Blimey hope they pack a lunch and a pillow :D :D :D :D :D

:D :D - I think it's going to be a long one for sure pops... lets hope the chairs are comfortable  :D :D

:D :D - he did ask what I charged... I said NOTHING - are you kidding... people will be climbing out of the windows by half time  :D :D :D

:D :D - I think it's going to be a long one for sure pops... lets hope the chairs are comfortable  :D :D

Whe and where mate? Will it make the local news? Shouls organise some FTF hecklars???  :D :D

Local news.... are you taking the P... mickey Jez

BBC national news pal  >:(:P;D

National to you in the eastern counties is anything outside the A1 though mate....

No seriously mate, that will be good for you, I know you are shy and this may help to bring you out your shell........

Indeed... if I could only overcome my shyness the world would be my oyster ... mind you... they are an aphrodisiac so I hear... best keep out of my way then  :o:-[

Especially being the handsome chap you are Jez... all rugged and manly looking.... with you hairy muscular physique  :-*:-*