What really PLEASED you?

Get a rooooom!!!!  ::):D :D :D

We had one once, it was called Marky's garage...

Indeed... if I could only overcome my shyness the world would be my oyster ... mind you... they are an aphrodisiac so I hear... best keep out of my way then  :o:-[

Especially being the handsome chap you are Jez... all rugged and manly looking.... with you hairy muscular physique  :-*:-*

that is going on my singles.com profile mate........  :D :D

Eeeeeeeeeuuuuuuuuuuugh!!! I have just thrown up my muesli . ..

It looks the same as it did when it when in my cake hole. ..  Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh!!!!!!!!!

Eeeeeeeeeeuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D

Boy would I love to see that imagine when he puts that microphone under that Konk of his could sound like a 747 taking off, hope no sitting up front has a wig.......whoooooooooooooooooooooooooossssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  blimey some one shut the window :D :D :D

Well I am allergic to peanuts and around the late 1990's in the US a lot of companies started doing what I refear to as CYB (Cover Your Butt) Essentially most all of the candy companies started adding MAY contain peanuts on virtually everything they made even though peanuts may be nowhere near the product thus I could not eat the candy. Now I do not like a lot of candy but I did appreciate the occasional treat. Well today I found out that Canada of all places offers quite a few of the same candy bars that are identical to the ones made in the US but they are Peanut free. Needless to say I have just ordered a whole mess of candy bars and I am grinning ear to ear. I think ordered enough to hold me over for the next year  :D :D :D

Other half going made for Dinky toys - bought him a book and we're going to our first auction together next week... how romantic :D

Mandy you need to get him a subscription to Diecast Collector.  They are doing a series "A-Z of Dinky" written by the UK's no 1 authority on Dinky.  Already published A-E and I know F and G are in the pipeline.

went up the garage today to hunt down some spare timber i had stored away, and came across a tamiya workshop kit and one of them fuji?? garage sets i had forgotten about, tamiya kits missing a few bits but it will do

is that one of the sets i sent you around the time we went to the massey day?

Managing to get our wettest field ploughed today without getting stuck, came close several times but managed to get out, just the last time ::);D It was behind beet, laying with water in places, wet holes and a natural spring, should be fun when we come to drill the spring wheat on it ::) ::)

Managing to get our wettest field ploughed today without getting stuck, came close several times but managed to get out, just the last time ::);D It was behind beet, laying with water in places, wet holes and a natural spring, should be fun when we come to drill the spring wheat on it ::) ::)

Did you get any pics Gav mate?