What really PLEASED you?

my plan for bales to go with the new laoder has worked, it hooks up just like the real one would, and in a test the coating to make it look like bales worked to, so next step is to make a nice big pile of 8's and loose seperate bales for the dispaly

my plan for bales to go with the new laoder has worked, it hooks up just like the real one would, and in a test the coating to make it look like bales worked to, so next step is to make a nice big pile of 8's and loose seperate bales for the dispaly

This Devon cracker is soooooooooooo  annoying......where is the pictured pud??????? :D :D :D :D

Had the 6530 on the 3m power harrow for the last 3 days, running it at 1000rpm going up and down very hilly fields.

Doing the engine some good  ;D It'll open itself up proper mannor at this rate! My 6320 did last year, ended up being 119hp!

Good to hear  :D :D I can't wait to get 75 on the 6m and 18ton trailer having been on the sprayer since new i dont think doing her much good :'( :'(