What really PLEASED you?

Glad to hear it's dry and warm, else I really would be worried!  :D

For me. ..  I managed to get my Denmark photos all uploaded to Photobucket and then to Farmtoysforum. . . in the same night!!!  :o  :D :D :D

Finally being in bed, all dry and warm!

FTf is proud of you soldier... Tris is coming around with your gold star to stick on your chart on the fridge door.... one more night without 'Mr Tinkle' coming to visit and we'll all chip in and buy you a toy of your choice... up to a value of 10p  ;):-*

Two display cases arrived from Dave Poole today - really impressive and I even got the dimensions right for the vans they're intended for ::) And what also pleased me - my other half's paint job on the van's - huge improvement on the use of transfers of the first van I produced :)

DSCF4335.jpg

ps I'm chuffed to bits with our first joint effort, so please indulge me just this once ;)

Wonderful Mandy... a real credit to both of you... Those cases compliment your STUNNING van a treat... first class..

May one be so bold as to ask how much a combination like that would retail for ??? - you can PM me if you don't want to put it on here

Wonderful Mandy... a real credit to both of you... Those cases compliment your STUNNING van a treat... first class..

May one be so bold as to ask how much a combination like that would retail for ??? - you can PM me if you don't want to put it on here

Thanks for your comments, Lord F - have Pm'd you darling :-*

Superb, Mandy. There ain't any better if you ask me and with these, the bar has been set very high indeed. I reckon the vans make the case look good and not vice versa! 8)

Mark you daft fool, you don't need to ask to be bald anymore. You already are! Oh. . . . bold. . . . . ***cough***

Not the same dealer Mark uses for his Corsa then! That's good news, Luke. So they should mind.

For me. . . . Our mortgage was accepted this morning pending another evaluation. :) Traci has just been told she got the job she went for today too. It's with Wiltshire Wildlife Trust which should be very interesting and rewarding :)

Good job, found out at 5pm today completion is Wednesday :o :o

Oh, not to forget a queue of 6 silage customers to get through from tomorrow ;D

Not the same dealer Mark uses for his Corsa then! That's good news, Luke. So they should mind.

For me. . . . Our mortgage was accepted this morning pending another evaluation. :) Traci has just been told she got the job she went for today too. It's with Wiltshire Wildlife Trust which should be very interesting and rewarding :)

things just keep getting better and better for you 2 dont they mate, some good news there for sure

What is Traci's job with the Trust Tris?

boss is up to his neck in nasty paperwork after i started the greviance procedure against him, all 4 guys there when he did the sin , have backed me up to, unions involved as well, had a call from my boss's ,boss's ,boss to, so thats board member effectivly who has had a chat and after 30 mins fully undertsands what i am on about, known him since we started on the same day 21  years ago ::) ::)::) ::) pays to know a few people 

smashing news tris you,ve don,e the easy bit now wait till you have to sight the mortage mate god i was sick out side the bank with nerves  :D