What really PLEASED you?

Lucky little begger seriously though mate does she know what she is letting herself in for? ;D ;D ;D ;D

Good luck to you mate

Regards Nick

i don't think she does!

i'm also punching well above my weight! she does a bit of fashion modelling...  :-\

Got my job role sorted officially, relief Combine driver for our Claas second driver on NH CR shared between me and boss, Head spray man is still main role.  Then I'm ploughman which will have a hire tractor and chosen CVX 225 for this season!! Then when needs be I'll run the Cat but not to interested in that as only relief as spraying comes first :laugh::) :)

Haha yup really that's what am but been trying to work it out for last few months since hiring a new lad last few months.  As spraying will always be number 1 role so been working out around it which holds me up 1000hrs a year what will be my work. So having it sorted what is mine and what my jobs will be has pleased me.  As was going to be main combine man but cant when start spraying mid August :'(  So ploughing and spraying is my job title :laugh:

i know we are only 14 days into 2011 but its going well for me as ive just booked and paid for my welding course and ive got my ATV course coming up in february.

i also got news from JRO today that i will only be bedtilling for 3 days and then working the rest of the planting season managing all of the bedtilling gang and bedtillers of which i control what they do (make sure they dont lift the tillers to save fuel) and make sure they are working efficiently.  i also have the job of checking the bedtillers after finishing each field (checking tines ect... to see if i need to send them back to the workshop to have new ones fitted). whilst doing that i have to check soil quality and depth to make sure its ok for the de-stoners to go in and i will be getting paid an extra £2.40/hr to do it

it does not sound like a big job but is very important to save time and money for the company and to make sure the contractors dont try and screw us over otherwise them saving themselves money on fuel just makes a hard time for the planters as the ground is not fine enough to plant in

There was a hekc of a lot more engineering on that tractor when you look more closely at it... and big heavy engineering at that  :of

I wonder who did that conversion... my guess is Cameron Gardner... they did a lot of 'bespoke builds' around the time of this tractor.

Two things... my dog, Lucy Spanusky.. I adore her :-[ . Watching her being taught to swim in the local lake by a helpful labrador was so funny - even the ducks thought so ::)

Secondly, customers being so nice when I have my 'blond' moments and miss things out of their orders... (now I'll go and sit in the corner and write 'i must try harder next time' 100 times :-[ )

Six tonne so say, Sean.  :of

Would love to have seen Lucy in the lake, Mandy. Dogs swimming is ace I think. The times I used to throw Saul in the river near our house  :laugh: :laugh:

i once threw my mates jack russell into his swimming pool, the dog sank.