What really PLEASED you?

Well done Simon - is that you finished now?

Well done Simon, hard work I have no doubt and I bet you have deserved a well earned break from the revising and studying!

Well done Simon.

thanks guys

I only just scrapped a pass on one with 50% .... and 50 is the pass mark.

I honestly thought i'd have to retake at least two but alas not... well chuffed  ;D

Still got two more years to go with 5 more exams... plus a still got one to retake that ive already failed twice  :-\

Blimey, you don't mind the studying then?! What's the long term plan then?

I don't mind the college 1 day a week but when it comes to the exams, i positively hate them

When you got 3 completely different subjects to revise for 3 exams in one week, that really stresses me out!!

Ive been studying my accountancy for 5 years now, started with AAT from 2006 to 2009, then started ACCA in 2009.

I just think that this a good qualification to have, so hopefully in two years i'll be fully qualified. Id like to do something else for a few years (to do with agriculture or id like to do my HGV) then come back to accountancy later on in me life.

As I was vacuuming my bedroom carpet  I hiked the rug and threw it into a corner - ran the vac where the rug had been and as it passed I saw (then heard) the earring I lost ages ago rattle into the cleaner!  ~As this is a lined Turkish rug that I normally pull around the floor I can only assume it was caught underneath and when I lifted it (and threw it) the earring let go.

Half an hour of sorting through the contents - no earring...

.... but I went back to the cleaner and gave it an almighty wallop and the earring fell out! 

PLEASED?  It is a diamond earring and not paste - I am more than pleased - I am delirious!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I don't mind the college 1 day a week but when it comes to the exams, i positively hate them

When you got 3 completely different subjects to revise for 3 exams in one week, that really stresses me out!!

Ive been studying my accountancy for 5 years now, started with AAT from 2006 to 2009, then started ACCA in 2009.

I just think that this a good qualification to have, so hopefully in two years i'll be fully qualified. Id like to do something else for a few years (to do with agriculture or id like to do my HGV) then come back to accountancy later on in me life.

my step daughters doing all that simon so i know what your going through, i think she plans to take her last 2 big exams next may, as her new job / company is paying for them as part of her training 

Well done Sue, at least you didn't have to do too much rifling through the dirt pile, I always dread that if I've hoovered up part of a model or something.

I did poke around quite a bit with a knife blade as it had a lot of dog hair (and a dead spider).  :-\ But it really made my day as I lost this earring about 12 months ago and must have been moving it back and forth under the rug ever since!  That rug will be picked up and moved rather than towed!

Well done Pat... superbh results mate.... my lad did almost as well as you... 2 A*'s, 2B's and the rest all straight A's too.. his B's were in German and English Literature I think... which are a waste of bloody time anyway in my humble opinion  >:(

Not that a B is a bad result... it's still a bloody good result really  ;)

• 2 weeks later...

the wifes just had a phonecall after a full days worth of interviews ,10 people going for 5 jobs, to confim shes got a job,shes now bussiness and development manager for face to face ?????? ,  pretty stressful few days with her sorting presentations ect, superb news as , this time next week we will be on holiday so great its all sorted  before, that, also her friends safe to, well the pair are safe till the next budget cuts ect at the council anyway

no i dont get away with that now, have a weird bit of stuff called a tracker on it now ;D ;D ;D ;D  the stealth buttons been switched off,as for sue, shes well chuffed ,the last 2 weeks have effectivly been working up to this, theres a tale associated with it to one of her competitors which i may well put in the laugh topic later, happened a week agao on a leaving do