What really PLEASED you?

I have just made a list of what tractors I've built for Spalding.......I have over 40!!!! Funny as I said I wasn't doing much this year !

I seem to remember a certain chap once saying "I'm only going to build short runs for the shows" but he never said how many different runs there would be!!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Glad you've got a lot to offer at the show mate, each one that leaves your hands is worth every penny.

Came home from work to find the scaffold tower up :) Got a bit more mortar to get out but hoping to start pointing over the weekend. Trouble is, I'm sat in East Tilbury waiting to deliver a set of Quivogne discs & we're off to Cornwall for the week on Monday ::)

you didnt tell her that the act was inapropiate and to cover up then blake  :of::):laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ah NO! funny enough!  ;D  Don't think your man would of appreciated the show much  ::)

First costume was a Bikini that lit up, Her hands managed to find there way into certain areas and the lap dance to a fan!  ;D 

Today I am very pleased

[list type=decimal]

[*]I found I can now read the orange print on my passport application something that was impossible a week ago. Praise be to modern medicine

[*]The photo machine in the post office was being serviced but the nice man not only helped me get my passport photo taken but did it as a test run so it was FREE!

[*]I discovered I had actually won an item at the Spalding auction on Fri last week (I thought I had been pipped at the post)

[*]My hairdresser did a really special job on my hair and that makes me feel good.

Sue is a very happy bunny :D;D

knowing my models and model farm have arrived safely at my new house

i took the risk of getting my dad to move them for me due to me being at work but i boxed em up well and put plenty of bubble wrap around them cus he can be a tad clumsy at times

biggest risk i think ive ever taken but it turned out ok

Ooo Sue... you lucky lady... never won anything on those... got a fair old few as well  :'(

What pleased me.... me and Patrick won a rosette today at dog training classes for doing the 'hanky trick'  ;D  .. picking it up tomorrow as they were all out  :'(  .. still... a win is a win

Ooo Sue... you lucky lady... never won anything on those... got a fair old few as well  :'(

What pleased me.... me and Patrick won a rosette today at dog training classes for doing the 'hanky trick'  ;D  .. picking it up tomorrow as they were all out  :'(  .. still... a win is a win

I NEED some good things happening!  Did not win Euromillions but the tax man is giving me a refund (heard that yesterday).  All I need is a nice win on the lottery tonight to round it off.

Some hope!!!!!!