What really PLEASED you?

Went out yesterday & had dinner & a vist too garden centre with  me  mother inlaw 8)  also  saw a big cat  ( tractor not a real cat )  running on road  but was just too late to see   its  number  --  so all in all a good day at the mill as we say  

:)  Finally after many years patiently waiting,( I put this box up over eight years ago ) I have two B l u e T i t s making their home in the nest box just outside my kitchen window,

Bluetits2009re_zpsbb563d6e.jpg

I think this is the female,she looks to be heavy with eggs,

Bluetits2028re_zpse105fc24.jpg

The pictures are a wee bit hazy,as I have mirrored plastic film on my kitchen window to prevent the birds being scared away when I'm at the sink preparing food, ;)

Regards

Joe.

• Like 3

Managed to fine out how to add me pcs to site 8)   well been a little older then many  on here   im not as teko on these matters --  so im a little please with me self --  well got tobe as no one else is please with me as yet  --  but theres still time ::)  ::)  ::)  to improve as me mother will say :police:

Brilliant, Joe! That will make you more keen to do the washing up knowing you can stand there watching these to setting up home and very hopefully increasing the population :) :) Don't get too many birds in our garden but what we do get we encourage to stay.

Sold Tracis Saxo today, had it two years, put 10k on it and made £500 over what we paid for it :)

• Like 1

Ha! Topic coming up then...... ! I think actually there did used to be a topic about garden creepy crawlies on here, could be expanded?

Show us your T¡ts?

bet you would love to see mine...

great pics joe, used to have them in the nest boxes on the side of the house, put them up when we did the extension and found them nesting in the fasia boards where it all joined up , so a tender move of the nest was needed, worked to as they hatched ok, prob is i now seem to have bees nesting in one of them so no more t1ts

• Like 1

Not sure whether I am pleased or horrified.

Waiting for confirmation that my latest house offer is accepted when I get a call from the agent dealing with my aborted house purchase to ask if I want to change my mind as the occupier has found a property TODAY and it is vacant possession!

I never rains but it pours...

...bouquets of roses ;D>:(;D>:(

I think I prefer the second house so I am just going to have to wait for that important call.

The old saying about "Famine and Feast"  3 houses were involved

• Offer  I made yesterday on house no 3 has been accepted AND they have a house to move to QUICKLY
  • Sellers of original house purchase (No 1) want me to reconsider as wife has now found a property and also wants a quick move
  • House no 2 sellers have reconsidered the rejection of my offer and now want to accept.

Oh dearie me but I am happy with house no 3 and that is the one I am going with,  Feast is certainly a good description of my day

Edited by Leakeyvale
  • Like 2

Liebherr sales person phoned saying they had a cancelled order from another client and an ADT of the same spec, with all the same optional extras is being shipped to my yard on Wednesday rather than the end of June, guess ill have to make a bit of space around the yard