What really PLEASED you?

Oh, sorry :-[ There is me thinking Markey is still lord ferguson.  2nd Mark is still Spudman. Sorry old ford old Massey/Mark. SOOO many Marks  :) Good Name  :)

I found it really confusing too when I first joined FTF... but if they all covert to MF's (not too many more Marks to go....) I think that should make things easier... what d'you reckon ;):-*

He bought a ginger cat, Mandy. ...  something can't be all that right!!  :D :D :D :D When will we see pics of the layout or is it a shtum job untill it is shown off at Toytrac? I am looking forward to seeing it.  :)

Cloak and dagger, sealed envelope and a big 'no peeking' sign at the top I'm afraid. As for the cat... now I'm worried... why wasn't I informed of this addition to Project X... what if it's a spy from a rival forum... maybe it's got a hidden camera... just texting Old Ford Massey this minute and getting him to check for bugs :o

Bring on the Ginsters!! Well done trucker, good on you. Where now then?

Well done mate ;)

cheers lads ive had a stressfull week doing the course

diddnt think i was going to pass but the trainer said he would be harder on me than the examiner and way-hay the test just flew by

dunno what i want to do with it yet as ive got my class 1 to pass

in another month or so but its good to know that if my current job

was to go t@~ts up i have the class 2 to fall back on

i wouldent mind doing some work for the likes of LLoyds animal

feeds or wynstay farmers  i just dunno i promised myself

not to get back on here till i passed and it worked as i cant be from the site for more than 5 days ha ha!

Oh, sorry :-[ There is me thinking Markey is still lord ferguson.  2nd Mark is still Spudman. Sorry old ford old Massey/Mark. SOOO many Marks  :) Good Name  :)

Oh No not again!  Just as I get used to one avatar and the real name that goes with it - all changes.

I am going to change mine to Confused.ftf...

... perhaps not

I found it really confusing too when I first joined FTF... but if they all covert to MF's (not too many more Marks to go....) I think that should make things easier... what d'you reckon ;):-*

You'll need extremely good powers of persuasion to get me converted Missy Mandy Fergy :D :D