What really PLEASED you?

just you wait mate, its not even half way through the season yet and you think its all over, seen it all before from arsnel aint we

Those foreign french players i'll be brunt out by Christmas then the big big reds will steam roller in like normal  ;D ;D ;D

Thanks Sue... I am soooooooo thrilled ;D

Well done Mandy don't forget the little people though when you hit the big time  :o :o :o :o :o:D :D :D :D

what pleased me today ............. finding a penny farthing coin under a floor board in the house were working on dated 1941  :o :o :o  so as you can tell a pretty boring day although it would of made doleboy's day  :D :D :D

was that what he really said :D :D

for me, last xmas pressie  was bought today, shrek 3 for my nephew, watching it tommorrow ,just to check its working ok  ::) ::):D :D :D

Listening to it on radio 5 live and thats what the commentator said he said  ;) ;) ;):D :D :D