What really PLEASED you?

Im pleased as 51mon is going to show me where all the good model shops are

Ehh Tris you sure your not going to the shop to get rid of your hard earned brass  :D :D :D

good model shops ey huh my model shop is the internet no retailers round me any more

I take my daughter to the livery yard every sunday morning so she can ride the pony she has on loan ::) ::)

I fixed the poo picking machine this morning has the yard owner had been running it with the wheels siezed :o :o

Anyway she has asked me if i'm interested in looking after the machinery and doing tractor driving jobs every sunday morning in exchange for her reducing the bill for the pony and free lessons etc :) :) :) :) :)

Every little helps at the moment!!

Must find out now where my nearest dealer is to get parts for the Wessex paddock cleaner ??? ???

I take my daughter to the livery yard every sunday morning so she can ride the pony she has on loan ::) ::)

I fixed the poo picking machine this morning has the yard owner had been running it with the wheels siezed :o :o

Anyway she has asked me if i'm interested in looking after the machinery and doing tractor driving jobs every sunday morning in exchange for her reducing the bill for the pony and free lessons etc :) :) :) :) :)

Every little helps at the moment!!

Must find out now where my nearest dealer is to get parts for the Wessex paddock cleaner ??? ???

You Jammy dodger... hey Paul would you like to have fun on our tractors... oh... and get a reward for it too  :o :o

I bet you couldn't say yes quickly enough when they offered  :D :D :D

You Jammy dodger... hey Paul would you like to have fun on our tractors... oh... and get a reward for it too  :o :o

I bet you couldn't say yes quickly enough when they offered  :D :D :D

It will be fun alright ::) ::)

The poo picking tractor is a Ford 4600 (first job on that is to sort the wheels out! they are out to 80" which is where they were when it arrived with them and she didn't know you cab bring them in ::) )

General yard tractor is a Deutz 3.60 2wd with quike loader

Must get her to buy a red one :D :D :D

:D :D - yes she needs some red in that lot somewhere Paul... They will be chuffed to see the wheels inwards then...  :D :D

Pics of the poo picker would be nice... I can't even imagine what they look like... never seen or heard of one in all honesty  :-[

Just had a thought... ask her if she wants to buy Fanny... one careful lady vicar owner  :-\ :D :D