What really PLEASED you?

Oh yes... will be on me all the time.. if they will let me that is  :-[

Pwwwt back to you Marky  :D;):-*

To be honest i doubt they will let you take pics of the factory etc. When Dad went to solihull  land rovers factory they told him that usally people arnt alowed in the factory as lots of other car makers act as land rover fans to get in. This was YEARS ago though.

I went to the now long gone Coventry plant about 9-10 years ago and if you had a camera they were confiscated due to the threat of industrial espionage so I don't hold out much hope for you over there Marky

Noones going to learn anything from Massey though Gav so it should be ok!  :o:D :D

tey fit somelses engines always havedone1,share fendts transmissions and share gima transmissions and rear axles technically they arent a massey. apart from cab and bonnet decals.snap away no secrets in there, be plenty of fendt stuff to see in technology centre. thats the p???taking done. seriously have a jolly good time the last time i went was 1986 when masseys were at forefront with 3000/3600 datatronics.

thanks chaps... I'll be taking my camra anyway... even if it's just to take a pic of the front gates  :D :D

My last trip was around banner Lane in 1979... so it's long overdue I reckon  :D :D

more than over due you must pay homage now you have the chance, even if you are on your death bed you must go.or come the day you meet the maker mr harry ferguson he wont be pleased with you.

more than over due you must pay homage now you have the chance, even if you are on your death bed you must go.or come the day you meet the maker mr harry ferguson he wont be pleased with you.

Very true Nick... I will be wearing knee pads on the day.... I'll spend a lot of time on my knees I reckon  :D :D :D