What really PLEASED you?

New tractor on the cards then Gav?

Its been talked about for a little while for two reasons, one is the amount of trouble mine is with it being main tractor and the other being that mine isn't really big enough for what is asked of it now with the increased amount of subsoiling we do. Apparently rep came in the yard today asking if we wanted a demo,  boss knows that I like them so agreed, did mention in the branch last time I was there that we would be looking at them when mine was changed so the jungle drums must have been beating :D

I hate you  >:( >:(>:(::)

You will even more when I tell you that my mate has an 820 C-Matic I can play on if I'm that way :D

Congrats Tris  :) hope you will be a house owner soon mate  :) :)

So...what are you gonna do in Denmark mate  ??? ???

Cheers Pete, hope so too mate. Not getting to excited yet but if get it there will be pics galore!

Spud planting for my friend in Dannemare. . .? Think that is what it is called. He grows seed potatoes for export.  :)

nice one trissy, all being well thats you sorted eh, near to where you are now then??

Fingers crossed Sean yeah. Nice little cottage in Westbury Liegh, an ajoining village to Westbury itself. 15mins from my house, 5mins from Tracis and 10mins from farmmodels  ;D ;D Very important, that. :D :D

Sounds good Gav and Tris I'm absolutely delighted for you!

Thanks Colm  :) I'll get more info when I am back. Me going away couldn't have come at a more awkward time now!!  :D :D

yesterday the jd dealer had an open day  :) i saw the local contractors new jd 7850 forager and i drove a jd 8530  ;D and it had starfire which is amazing  :) its realy odd sitting there and the tractor turning and the wheel staying the same  :D the most powerfull tractor ive ever drivin 360hp  :P;D but im still an nh man nothing will change that  ;):)

oh and i might be working for a contractor this summer and they got claas's  ;) and guess what blake  :D most of them are axions 810's and 820's ;D

yesterday the jd dealer had an open day  :) i saw the local contractors new jd 7850 forager and i drove a jd 8530  ;D and it had starfire which is amazing  :) its realy odd sitting there and the tractor turning and the wheel staying the same  :D the most powerfull tractor ive ever drivin 360hp  :P;D but im still an nh man nothing will change that  ;):)

oh and i might be working for a contractor this summer and they got claas's  ;)and guess what blake  :D most of them are axions 810's and 820's ;D

Are you boys all out to get me or something this weather!!!  >:( >:(>:(::)

last place i worked on we had 2 526s they were good tools i  used them for buckraking 5000 tonnes silage+ other jobs mucking out ,pushing grain ..but we changed them every 2 years  ..we had a grain sheds on another farm 6 miles away and i used to hook a 10 tonne trailer full of grain  and drag it back home

Boxing - Carl Froch (England) beating Jermain Taylor (USA)

This was great, just watched it on ITV, Taylor the typical American bighead talking down the unknown Brit,  knocked Froch to the floor in the 3rd, then Froch knocked him down twice in the 12th, Froch would have lost on points if it wasn't for the knock out....well done lad  :D  :D

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/more_sport/boxing/article6175306.ece

just recieved conformation of another structural layout of slurry equipment ,permastore,underground tank and an aerobic mixing system to be built for Balmoral show on the 13th May not sure i've posted this in the right topic was quite looking forward to a break   

Whats the story with Balmoral Show Stephen, I heard (rightly or wrongly) that they are interested in doing a model layout section, but to date have not found out anything more.

just recieved conformation of another structural layout of slurry equipment ,permastore,underground tank and an aerobic mixing system to be built for Balmoral show on the 13th May not sure i've posted this in the right topic was quite looking forward to a break  

good job stephen!! 8) definitly no sleep til then :D chance your arm and get them to pay you in!!! ;)