What really PLEASED you?

we sent our hispec 2350 tanker to have the brakes fixed for the 3rd time still not right and never have been cost us a grand for brakes on the case but we got a 2500 tanker coming home much better tanker brings so much more in a load but this on is sprayed jd green :-[ plus it looks like it was rolled and never washed but were impressed with it so we might get a new tanker :P

Ive been unemployed since September.....now ive been offered two jobs in six days!!!!!

First one is with Department of Work and Pensions, starting 17th June (government)

Second one is for a local Kitchen and Bathroom showroom, starting 1st June

DWP is a secure job, but Kitchens and bathrooms are what i know and the company is really good with alot of earning potential!

Decisions decisions!!!!!!

Ive been unemployed since September.....now ive been offered two jobs in six days!!!!!

First one is with Department of Work and Pensions, starting 17th June (government)

Second one is for a local Kitchen and Bathroom showroom, starting 1st June

DWP is a secure job, but Kitchens and bathrooms are what i know and the company is really good with alot of earning potential!

Decisions decisions!!!!!!

I am very glad to hear that Barry.

A real gent like you mate should been have a job for long time ago so i am very glad for you mate  :);)

I am very glad to hear that Barry.

A real gent like you mate should been have a job for long time ago so i am very glad for you mate  :);)

Just had a phone call asking me to go into another kitchen showroom for a job there too, thats three to choose from now!!!!

What pleased me...  few things today...

1. Nice little topsoil job.... £240 in the bin for doing very little.. 20t to a local lady... £350... £110 for the haulier... get in  ;D

2. Being asked to quote for 750t of soil for a local job - meeting in the pub tomorrow night - my kind of meeting that  ;D

3. Won an early metal MF industrial badge on ebay for a song.. and now the lady is telling me she has 19 more if I want them  ;D - will be a nice little bunsen burner that one too  :-*

4. Mrs F has a headache...  ;D:D :D :D :D