What really PLEASED you?

Finding this on the Race Retro website - it really gave Stu a buzz.  We have been there with the model club every year since it started

Look for Winners & Gentlemen - Stuarts display at the 2007 event.

http://www.raceretro.com/showcontent.asp?CollectionID=@0000000326&ParentID=@0000000209

thats pretty impressiv ei must say, what scale are they all??

thats pretty impressiv ei must say, what scale are they all??

Scale is 1:43 which means I cannot pinch any of it for Leakey Vale!  He even put in a miniature South Hants Model Auto display under the balcony which reallly blew everyone away when spotted.

First night in my new house (at last!) - couldn't sleep though cos not used to street lights, and still only got an airbed (which was really cold to sleep on) but am getting there :)

Take the bulb out of it then Wilson... anyway... why have a street light in your bedroom anyway  :o:-\ ???

Wages day... cheque run day.... Weekly fixed prices day.... file import day.... need I go on  :'( >:( >:(>:(

sounds like you need an assistant! :D :D :D

for me its Friday....which means two days away from this depressing place! :) :) :)

Never thought of that ::)

They were outside my window Marky darling ::)

:-*:-* :-*:-*

ring the council and ask if they can have a new directional light fitted, they have a shade to the back so light doesnt shine into people houses, ,plymouth do it for free, if its a nussance to somebody,