What really PLEASED you?

I got offered a job, start tomorrow!  Only working as a temp so don't know how long it will last but after 6 months of looking and applying at least its money coming in.  I'll be working in the Accounts Department. 

The even better part is that the company I'll be working for is called Riverford Organic Vegetables website http://www.riverford.co.uk/  so it looks as if I'm joining the fruit and veg brigade  ;D

Be interesting to see what machinery is on site and what visits.

Great news Peter...

We can discuss our Brassica all night long now...  ;D:D :D :D

I have a Citroen Saxo VTR.

girl racer :D :D :D :D :D :D

for me, looks like my weeks job shadowing in out repayemnts planning department may well have payed off, ,after speaking to the boss of the group yesterday, he rang back the main man in the office and has agreed in principle to allow me to do holiday cover for them ,as long as my boss ok's it, e-mails will be sent tomorrow ,hes also looking at the possibillity of moving staff arround soon, which may lead to a possible opening in the plymouth office, ,which may just be offered to me as a trial

is that what you want then Sean??

I'm still stressing! :D :D :D, both offers by post/email....oh what do i do :-\ :-\

its a good long term position, lots of leagl stuff ,mostly big road scheems ect ect, but also a nice mix of smaller stuff, not 100% office based either , still have a van.all be it small combo/connect type ,and they dont get bother, 

thuis put me in a real good mood tonight. well the 1st of march im going to se glasgow rangers play against aberdeen. im going with the BB as we do every year. but tonight i was talking to my best mate tonight, and i only ever seen himfrom about april until september in the year because we know each other from our static caravans and the site is closed for winter so we dont see eachother through winter. and it turns out he is going to the same match as us AND will be getting the same boat over to scotland. so i cant wait to go now.  ;D ;D

girl racer :D :D :D :D :D :D

for me, looks like my weeks job shadowing in out repayemnts planning department may well have payed off, ,after speaking to the boss of the group yesterday, he rang back the main man in the office and has agreed in principle to allow me to do holiday cover for them ,as long as my boss ok's it, e-mails will be sent tomorrow ,hes also looking at the possibillity of moving staff arround soon, which may lead to a possible opening in the plymouth office, ,which may just be offered to me as a trial

We (village hall management committee) want to dryline and plaster the village hall which was built in 1964 and is painted blockwork inside.  Quotes have arrived - ?12000.

One resident who has already donated both personally and via a trust fund approx ?12000 over the past few years has offerred another ?8000!  Part of this is gift aid and the tax man will give us another ?1000 of tax back.

Wow - we have only got to find ?3000! (We have that already)