What really PLEASED you?

Well done Ben me ol' chum, some good news with fingers crossed for us both today then. Oh and I found some noise reduction devices (ear muffs!) to wear over the top of my ipod ear plugs. Been whistling in the sun all day now!! :)

best way Tris....and if you make them red and white and add a MF logo to them you can sell them to a member on here! :D :D :D

accepted a job!!!!....in Cambridge for a big consultancy!.....think i made the right decision but i need to start thinking about where my career is going and the future now.....i'm getting old at 30 :D :D :D

nice one mate, something to look forward to again eh good luck with it

still have doubts i've done the right thing and chosen the right company but my notice is going in today so pleasing in a way that they are gonna be screwed if they cant find someone to replace me! :D :D :D

still have doubts i've done the right thing and chosen the right company but my notice is going in today so pleasing in a way that they are gonna be screwed if they cant find someone to replace me! :D :D :D

you will never konw till you try mate, i was nervous as hell over my weeks job change, but actually loved it, lot more intresting than my current role, hence the change in job hopefully in the next few years

:) well..............following on from my "sad " post yesterday, a bit of talking and such and we caem up with this for a result..................we decided to get engaged...........every cloud etc............ :)

am happy about it, she`s ecstatic !

so I think my post`s  in the right category !

:) well..............following on from my "sad " post yesterday, a bit of talking and such and we caem up with this for a result..................we decided to get engaged...........every cloud etc............ :)

so I think my post`s   in the right category !

Smashing news... well done to the pair of you  ;D - I wish you every success for the future  ;)

so I think my post`s   in the right category !

Fantastic John... many, many congratulations to you both darling :-*