What really PLEASED you?

oh dear, sounds like fun for a sunday mate,

cant wait!!, only 2 of us fans playing in it from the fans team, a few celebs and some other guests, may only be 15mins but its the taking part.....infront of 1000+!.....and its hot so gonna suffer! :D

cant wait!!, only 2 of us fans playing in it from the fans team, a few celebs and some other guests, may only be 15mins but its the taking part.....infront of 1000+!.....and its hot so gonna suffer! :D

A few celebs eh Ben  :D

For me a few things,

Firstly seeing Ebsfleet united win against Torguay at the new Wembley FA trophy final  ;D

Then Manchester United winning the Premier league  :D;D

And then reliasing the forum wasn't dead all i had to do was click that page that has been coming up about the front page  :-[:-[ I thought we was out of action, hence not being on  :-[:-[

Go Ben :-*:-* :-*

Can I have an autographed pic please (preferably in your football kit) ;D

see what i can do!!

i'll get pics when i can, there were loads taken!!!

oh and i scored!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D, lost 10-2 (quinn scored the second, he wore my boots in the second half, i wore trainers as it was hard ground, against a fit team who played at walking pace due to the heat :D :D :D

Being told by the point-to-point trainer that the horse I rode ran the best it'd ran with me on board this morning. Looking forward to hearing how it gets on in it's first race on Wednesday eve :)

do you ever visit the point to points in Cottenham :-\ :-\

I've seen Mandy's point two points before... it was cold on the day we helped set up at Toytrac  ;D

..... Oh..... sorry... not those point two points  :-[

:D :D :D, only you! :D :D :D :D

have this picture in my head now :o :o :o::)