What really PLEASED you?

My sister giving birth to identical twin girls today, not sure what weight they are yet.

She has chosen 1 name so far, Emily - which i think is lovely.

Just a shame that the only hospital that had a bed is just over 100 miles away and would take over 2 hours to get there!

cheers Deere-est

Uncle 3/4 time over now, starting to get used to it  :D  :D

congrats to your Sis!!!!

at least uncle noel sounds good.....

wait till i become one ;) ;) ::).................... :D :D :D

Lucky fella... doesn;t that seat make your bum numb though mate ???

i am and god it dose no pading give me a bit of a bad back

Fab Cerin... you're sooooo lucky... wish I'd been doing that instead of riding a daft horse ::)

you could sell your horse and buy a tractor

I don't own a horse sweetie - was paid to ride a point-to-point on the gallops. Simon gets paid to drive a tractor... much more fun I reckon :)

dont you own a horse i must be def

i rather drive a tractor than a horse any day

Splitting hairs I reckon Ben... same thing... and not at all numptiable (but I have noticed that the new certificates bear the face of my very fave hero and love of my life Lord F ;D)

i wasnt gonna give him an award, just found it amusing :D :D :D!!....i thought you had seen the new awards anyway?, i believe you recieved one on may 1st?....2 infact ;) ;)

i wasnt gonna give him an award, just found it amusing :D :D :D!!....i thought you had seen the new awards anyway?, i believe you recieved one on may 1st?....2 infact ;) ;)

I had so many unreads (cos I don't spend so much time on here anymore) that I'd only just looked at the numpty section ::)

I do love the new certificates though :-*