What really PLEASED you?

Life's picking up for me *touch wood* saw ex few days back and im over her so know she can no longer hurt me, me and new girl have hit it off big time used to fancy her at college but now both of us are single and spending all day with her tomo hopefully ;D

But how come mandy that must suck:(

Life's picking up for me *touch wood* saw ex few days back and im over her so know she can no longer hurt me, me and new girl have hit it off big time used to fancy her at college but now both of us are single and spending all day with her tomo hopefully ;D

But how come mandy that must suck:(

It sucks alright and life's complicated... but I'll get over it. Just thinking how good it'll be to see him in a fortnight's time :)

Glad you've turned a corner though sweetie :-*

Well just think of the feeling mandy when you do see him again ;) ;) :)

But cheers its nice feeling after having 2 months of nothing and i mean nothing going right its nice just need to find a job as i loose my current one come september any one on here need a general farm worker/tractor driver???  Cows dont get on with me to well, well any livestock ;):D :D

Well today is my last day at work for a month. I finish at 4 today and I am going into Baku tonight to stay in a hotel at the airport, means I have to leave hotel at 9:30am to check in instead of having to leave the camp at 7:30. ;D

Fly tomorrow home to Aberdeen tomorrow at 5pm.

Cannot wait to get home. ;D ;D

I had a fab day at work, including spending the evening a special man (again - grief I'm getting sooooooo boring) :D

I always thought you walked a bit John Wayne, Mandy. Didn't want to say anything before  :D :D :D :D :D

Stop that you two... nothing improper occurs in my Asda van I assure you.... gazing lovingly across the chilled goods is a far as it goes when we're working...

John Wayne indeed...  >:(

:D :D

Sorry Mandy but you did say "... spending the evening a special man...." 

Nothing wrong with John Wayne!

Knowing I shall be getting a super-duper, tanalised and insulated kennel+run to keep the dogs safe and sound next week instead of in 4-5 weeks time.

Transport is now organised in the form of a high-sided trailer (fencing contractor neighbour) and we shall be collecting it after the Countryman Show at Highclere Castle on Monday.  What a relief!

Thinks - I shall also have the fun of riding in his Land Rover, something I have not done for years!