What really PLEASED you?

3rd lane?! 2nd & 3rd mate, straddle the white lines  ;):D

Thanks though, I'm rather excited about it,  ;D been over 3 years since I got the Audi and before that I was a regular car changer. It's actually incredibly reasonably priced too, we've contract hired it over 3 years, 420 / month & 1300 quid down. OK, so you just give it back at the end but it's a hell of a lot less than you lose if you buy it on HP. I wish I'd done it when I first started driving rather than taking loans out to buy second hand pieces of sh*t, would have worked out a lot cheaper in the long run!!!  :D

Ordered my new car today, brand fire new BMW 320 d edition  M sport auto, black with brown leather, 3 weeks to go, going into production right about now!!!!

Something like this....

you luckey bloke, can i have some of your £££££ if i say please p :D :D :D :D :D;) :'( :-*:-*

you luckey bloke, can i have some of your £££££ if i say please p :D :D :D :D :D;) :'( :-*:-*

I don't have any pounds Adam, company car mate.

I am pleased because Mrs H has just agreed that it would be a better idea to buy the A3 off the company than trade the disco out for an Impreza.

Well done buddy... can we see a pic of it once it's finished then please... or better still... send it to me and I will hang my BEST MF coat on it  ;);D:P

you can hang all 3 of your best mf coats on it  ;)

the 2 side hagers can come of because there screwed on and th imddel one is welded  ::)

i not going to paint it but i will but some wooden bubels things on the end of each hander

post-1287-132638808472_thumb.jpg

post-1287-132638808478_thumb.jpg

Veeeery nice.... good work buddy... I hope you are proud of it mate.. I can just see my winter overalls on the left... my MF coat on the right.. and my MF hat in the middle  ;):)

not wot mrs  f said more like in a pile on the floor :D :D :D :D :D so he can wipe her feet on them :D :D :D

well done cerin looks bril mate

Having my 45min tacho break at the end of Fairford runway as some of the jets head home from the air show. Wish I'd have gone, they're just awesome. Seen the typhoons, tornados and F16s so far. The Tornado is by far the loudest, may have to call into AutoWindscreens later! Eh up, Hornets are taxiing now! ;D

after workin in the international 955 for i dont know how many hours  :D i found out how to switch the radio on  :D there is a switch next to the front lights that sends power to the radio  :D my uncle didnt know about the switch ither  :D must have been one of the ex employes work  :-\ :D well its easier than taken head phones for my mobile phone  :D

after workin in the international 955 for i dont know how many hours  :D i found out how to switch the radio on  :D there is a switch next to the front lights that sends power to the radio  :D my uncle didnt know about the switch ither  :D must have been one of the ex employes work  :-\ :D well its easier than taken head phones for my mobile phone  :D

Reminds me of the day I worked late in the delivery van and was struggling to read the numbers on the shopping crates in the van because it was getting dark and the light wouldn't work... found out later that there's a switch on the dashboard :-[