Two Oaks Farm. Home of JAG Contractors

Jez

where did you get the computer?

Have a look on the previous page mate.

I imagine you need one???

HAve a look at this guy on ebay mate, the stuff is 1/24th but would do for 1/32  ;) ;)

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/WildSideToys_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQfsubZQ2d999QQftidZ2QQtZkm

its one of Trissy's old ones  ;)

nice work Jez, looks great! :) :) :):P

It was indeed ben, you should see some of the pictures  :D :D

• Replies 789
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Have a look on the previous page mate.

I imagine you need one???

HAve a look at this guy on ebay mate, the stuff is 1/24th but would do for 1/32  ;) ;)

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/WildSideToys_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQfsubZQ2d999QQftidZ2QQtZkm

It was indeed ben, you should see some of the pictures  :D :D

ignore that last pm i know which guy your on about now :D

looking good jez, you in compation with tris for the most detail or something, you both have stunning workshops, they are set up better than most real ones

Thanks Nick, well we should be next to each other at toytrac so we will see  :D :D

Love the little tools Jez,looks mint.A tractor with it's back end out on the work shop floor maybe another thing to add. :)

True mate, I have some plans for some action in there for the Toy Trac dislpay  ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Why would a deere have it's back end open anyway mate??  :D :D :D :D :D

Thanks for the compliments buddy  ;) ;)

True mate, I have some plans for some action in there for the Toy Trac dislpay  ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Why would a deere have it's back end open anyway mate??  :D :D :D :D :D

Thanks for the compliments buddy  ;) ;)

If its a 7810 stack tractor she would be getting some big work done, local contractor is doing his back end again, did it 2 years ago :-\

If its a 7810 stack tractor she would be getting some big work done, local contractor is doing his back end again, did it 2 years ago :-\

I know mate, Iam the first to admit that they have problems but then doesn't everything? It will be the 7530 and Liebherr on the stack anyway mate  ;) ;)

Its well knowen about the 7810 problem

Hmmm Liebherr..... Im sure i know where that came from  ;D:D :D the 7530 will look nice with her on the stack

You do indeed mate, was it you i sent the brochures to? I have been trying to find time to make another carriage for you but give me a little longer if possible buddy  ;) ;)

Well...........  :'(

This is a sad decision I have made but is the right one I am sure.

I have decided I am going to try and sell my buildings that I have made.

They will be sat in the garage for the next year at least while I am in germany so that is probably more depressing than selling them.

I am going to keep my workshop though as it is my first build and I staill have plans for.

I am going to build some more feed barriers to go along the front of the black shed so this will change slightly.

Like I said, a sad time and it is hitting a nerve while I type this.

I am not sure how to sell them or if I can here.

Plan is to take them to ToyTrac and if someone makes me a decent offe ron one or all three then done.

PM me if you are interested but please do not make silly offers, alot of work in these  :-[:-[ :-\ :-\ :'( :'(

These are what I am selling:

Layout.jpg

Well...........  :'(

This is a sad decision I have made but is the right one I am sure.

I have decided I am going to try and sell my buildings that I have made.

They will be sat in the garage for the next year at least while I am in germany so that is probably more depressing than selling them.

I am going to keep my workshop though as it is my first build and I staill have plans for.

I am going to build some more feed barriers to go along the front of the black shed so this will change slightly.

Like I said, a sad time and it is hitting a nerve while I type this.

I am not sure how to sell them or if I can here.

Plan is to take them to ToyTrac and if someone makes me a decent offe ron one or all three then done.

PM me if you are interested but please do not make silly offers, alot of work in these  :-[:-[ :-\ :-\ :'( :'(

These are what I am selling:

Dam it.....

As i was reading that i thought workshop  :D :D :D :D :D :D

What a shame Brother Jezmond... you have put a lot of work into those mate... I hope they go to someone worthy who will appreciate the efforts you have gone to when making them  :-\

I can see where you are coming from on your thought process mind... but a shame none-the-less  :'( :'( :'(

What a shame Brother Jezmond... you have put a lot of work into those mate... I hope they go to someone worthy who will appreciate the efforts you have gone to when making them  :-\

I can see where you are coming from on your thought process mind... but a shame none-the-less  :'( :'( :'(

Thanks mate. Need to funds more now.........  :-[ :'(

you could re-draw all the plans for the sheds and re-build them in germany  :D

true mate, I don't thik I will have room....... or so much time........  :-\

Crying shame Jez,but I can see were your coming from.I had big lay out a few years ago and gave all the sheds and silos away and now I miss pottering around putting the tractors away for the night so much that i'm making a new shed. :)

Cheers Ol mate. It makes sense but I need to find someone to buy them now.....

So this shed........... ?? I could save you the work  :D :D

Any pics mate?