Two Oaks Farm. Home of JAG Contractors

Jez

• Replies 789
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm sure I will do this one day, out with the old and in with the new. Trouble is, how does one value time. My sheds are from being the best, every one was a challenge and taught me something new but the time I have put into them could never be added to the sale price. :(

I also hope you don't get any jokers offering you way below their worth mate. You won't get back what you have put into them but don't sell yourself out. ;)

this is the problem iam going to have my shed is so big and its kind of my little project and i couldn't put a price tag on it because lots of work has gone into it JEZ i hope it sells for a good price and hopefully the person that buys it can post some pics on the forum 

• 3 weeks later...

Hey thanks guys, Yeah, credit to tris though, he did wander around the yard for a while taking them.

The grass came from a golf course. The cuttings from the greens is perfect. It looks much better when it is freshly cut.

Thanks again.

• 1 month later...